• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In the clearance aisle at my local Kmart (West Chester, PA), and also a few in the video game department.

60 GB XBOX 360 Starter Kit.
Includes:
60GB HDD
Headset
3-Month Xbox Live Card

Clearanced from 99 to 49 and now 19.99.

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

XBOX 360 60GB Starter Kit, $19.99
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here is a link on Amazon. I'm not a big gamer so I'm not sure how in demand these are, but the cheapest I found it anywhere else was ~$50 on eBay.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-60GB-LIVE-Starter-Pack/dp/B001HHW...

Thanks OP...
I wish it is online because I don't have any K-Mart nearby.

Correct me if wrong but those HD will not fit in the slim Xbox.

bobomatic said:   Correct me if wrong but those HD will not fit in the slim Xbox.

They will with some slight modifications. Yes, the enclosure itself will not fit... but you can remove the drive and slip it into an Xbox slim and it will work. They sell Xbox slim enclosures for $4 on Amazon.

This deal is probably extremely YMMV, I'm going to venture that no one else will turn up this deal.

bobomatic said:   Correct me if wrong but those HD will not fit in the slim Xbox.

you can take them out of the case and put them into the slim. it can sit bare drive or you can buy the slim hd case empty.

Best price since the Sears clearance will have to stop by the local Krapmart on the way home.

You can use this to adapt it to your slim. Others have used foam or similar to support the bare drive as well.

How to extract the drive.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014