• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
COUPON CODE MPSBIG

http://www.magazinesusa.com/html/Bicycling1994.shtml

choose 3 years, enter code, price will be $8.95 for 3 years.

Member Summary

BICYCLING Magazine (61.73kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Good find! Thanks!

Nice price here. Thanks for your sharing it.

In for 3 years, thx OP!

Thanks op! It is a great deal here.

In 4 3yrs. been looking for this. Thanks OP

For iPad users, the dead tree subscription also gives you access to the online edition via the Newstand.

Wow! I signed up Wednesday night and I got my first magazine in the mail today. My confirmation email said "MagazinesUSA thanks you for your order. Your subscription(s) will be processed within 48 hours and then sent to the publishers. You should receive your first magazine in 4 - 16 weeks depending on the frequency of the publication." Crazy.

Great deal but the magazine is a pathetic shadow of its former self. I'd like to find a deal on Cycling Plus

bearsrock said:   Great deal but the magazine is a pathetic shadow of its former self. I'd like to find a deal on Cycling Plus

I agree that the magazine has become quite pathetic. For me, $2.99/yr is still too much to pay for drivel. If the magazine were doing their part to produce quality articles, this would have been a great deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014