• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$25 Plan details
Disclaimer
MetroPCS has come up with the $25 Unlimited Talk+Text promo again. This is for a limited time.

MetroPCS $25 Plan

Would save $5 per month for non-data users who are thinking to grab on the $30 Unlimited Talk+Text+Data plan promotion currently going on.

Terms & Conditions:
Limited time offer, while supplies last. Restrictions apply. Offer only valid with new activation of MetroPCS Samsung Freeform III, Huawei Pinnacle, Huawei M735 Blue, LG Beacon, Samsung Contour, LG Select, Kyocera Presto, and Huawei Verge handsets. $10 promotion fee on acceptance of offer. $25 per month service plan offer includes unlimited talk and text, voice mail, local and long distance calling, nationwide coverage, 3-way calling, caller ID and call waiting. MMS and other data services not included. Offer not available with other add-on features, other than MetroGUARD℠ insurance and the Picture Messaging (MMS) add-on service. Nationwide long distance only available to continental US and Puerto Rico. Nationwide coverage of over 280 million population based on 2011 Target Pro data. Any change in phone will forfeit this promotional service plan, and service will be charged at then available rates. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer not available for Family Plan discount or participation in Family Plan. No rain checks. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Rates, services and features subject to change. See store or metropcs.com for details and Terms and Conditions of Service. MetroPCS services for personal use only. MetroPCS-related brands and trademarks are the exclusive properties of MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.

For data users, MetroPCS has the $30 Unlimited Talk+Text+Web promo going on, which is being discussed in another FW thread here

Member Summary

MetroPCS - Unlimited Talk + Text : $25per month* In-store Activation only
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Great Deal if you have store near you, if you are happen to be in the state where they cell the phone and bring it to yo... (more)

DesiChaddi (Oct. 26, 2012 @ 11:23p) |

Just found Consumercellular.com with some deals that seem pretty good and better coverage than metropcs at least until t... (more)

tomronbo (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 7:35p) |

Consume Cellular Plans

Even the $30 Plan on Consumer Cellular gives you only 750 minutes. Here, we are talking about $25 ... (more)

mail2genious (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 8:24p) |

MetroPCS $25 Plan
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think this deal has been around from last april

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=18&thre...

I'm so happy to find the deal here by accident. I wanna to order one for my father!

Butcherboy said:   I think this deal has been around from last april

BB, that promotion was taken off and has come back again. I wasn't able to score it then. Will jump on it this time as my anniv on the $40 plan is around.

mail2genious said:   Butcherboy said:   I think this deal has been around from last april

BB, that promotion was taken off and has come back again. I wasn't able to score it then. Will jump on it this time as my anniv on the $40 plan is around.

I did not know that, I know that promotion went on for a few months.
Every year before christmas metro pcs runs a family plan, I hope they run 4 lines for $100 with talk/text/web
I guss we will see.

Thanks OP

willgruify said:   I'm so happy to find the deal here by accident. I wanna to order one for my father!

Willgruify, you will have to buy one of these phones - Samsung Freeform III, Huawei Pinnacle, Huawei M735 Blue, LG Beacon, Samsung Contour, LG Select, Kyocera Presto, or Huawei Verge handsets. There's also a $10 promotion fee. Check out the coverage map to avoid surprises.

I have been on MetroPCS for 3 years now and have not faced any issues so far (except that I have been on a crappy handset). Guess, time to buy a new phone and this promotion has come at the right time.

I have been on MetroPCS for 3 years now and have not faced any issues so far (except that I have been on a crappy handset). Guess, time to buy a new phone and this promotion has come at the right time.

My son also has Metro PCS for about 3 years too, He likes it.
Works almost every where he goes in California.

If you live in metropolitan area and do not travel far, MetroPCS is for you. I'm paying $160 for 4 phones, all have 4g, 2 have 2.5GB of data, 2 with 250mb of data, and speeds up to 8mbps (depending on location in the city)

They have some kind of promotion for 5 Android phones for $30 a month ($25 with family plan) with 250mb plans. New activation only.

Trouble is you have to have a store near you. Nothing in MO. Coverage is great, but useless if you can't get the plan.

Butcherboy said:   Works almost every where he goes in California.

Works great for me in NY

miqie said:   Trouble is you have to have a store near you. Nothing in MO. Coverage is great, but useless if you can't get the plan.

Order online?

A practical deal found here. Thanks for taking time to share it!

Yeah, we can get one for parents. I just want to say the deal is really practical.

Yeah, I will order one for my parents. Thanks

When I clicked the FAQ's button I found this:

Q.When does the $25 Rate Plan Promotion end?

A.The $25 Rate Plan promotion ends 8/31/2012. You can remain on it as long as you remain on the Kyocera Presto, Huawei Pinnacle, Huawei Verge, Samsung Contour, LG Select, Huawei M735 Blue, LG Beacon, or Samsung Freeform III.

those looking to mms (pic/vid), be careful.
otherwise, fab deal. would've def jump on
$30/mo-if not for $2.99 t-z0nes on my
existing contract.

blueribb said:   The $25 Rate Plan promotion ends 8/31/2012

They have revived the same promotion that was run before. They must have overlooked on the contents of the FAQ.

unnamedny said:   miqie said:   Trouble is you have to have a store near you. Nothing in MO. Coverage is great, but useless if you can't get the plan.

Order online?

Unfortunately you have to activate it in a store. Great coverage in my area, just no way to get this deal for me.

Metro has the best prices but I am too leary of their service. They advertise alot in the Atlanta area but I don't know anyone who actually uses them. It would be nice if ATT, VZ or Sprint came close in price,

miqie said:   unnamedny said:   miqie said:   Trouble is you have to have a store near you. Nothing in MO. Coverage is great, but useless if you can't get the plan.

Order online?

Unfortunately you have to activate it in a store. Great coverage in my area, just no way to get this deal for me.

I wouldn't give up that easily. Try calling dealers to see if one will drop ship you the phone and plan. I've seen it done before. If that fails... could always have someone out of state set up the account, and change phone numbers to a local/port-in once you get the phone.

Straight Talk and Net10 run a similar deal around the holidays. $30 for unlimited talk and text, and the phones are better IMO. Better coverage too, since the non Android phones run on AT&T or T-Mobile.

Great Deal if you have store near you, if you are happen to be in the state where they cell the phone and bring it to your state, they will charge $5.00/month extra called Travel Talk.

Just found Consumercellular.com with some deals that seem pretty good and better coverage than metropcs at least until the merger with tmobile is completed. They too are no contract.

Consume Cellular Plans

Even the $30 Plan on Consumer Cellular gives you only 750 minutes. Here, we are talking about $25 with unlimited talk & text.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014