• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tooth Whitening by Dentalogica 90% Off $14.90 AC FS

I bought these a couple of times and it has worked for me so thought i'd share this. I got them for a little bit more when they were on sale. Just got this coupon by email:

1) Go to http://dentalogica.com/products/f...ng-system/
2) Add the whitening kit to your cart and use coupon "SmileSave"
3) the Numbers = $149 - 90% coupon = $14.90
4) shipping is free and if you buy 2, you get 1 free (3 for $29.80 shipped = less than $10 each)

Member Summary
Staff Summary

Got this again. Thanks.

Nice deal here found which is useful to me. Thanks OP!

Pretty poor reviews on Amazon and Google... anything that will whiten your teeth in 3 days is going to hurt; but most reviews didn't mention pain, just ineffectiveness. IMO If you're not willing to drop $200 for a custom tray at your dentist just stick with Crest Whitestrips.

Mixed reviews. But still seems worth it.

Love this.

Joe bidden uses this?

can't stop staring at biden's teeth. lol

Lol same here

FYI this looks like it ships from NJ

takes about a week to arrive but worth it

Does anyone know if they ship to Europe? Just emailed them but I perhaps I can get a reply faster here.

doesn't say on their site. I would assume they do???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014