• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those who got the nettop today at Newegg and need SODIMM memory, Amazon Warehouse has a great price on 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial PC3 memory:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003DZJQQI/ref=dp_olp_all...

You need to look in the USED section from other marketplace sellers to find the ones sold by Amazon Warehouse. Amazon Warehouse sells open box/used items, but I have had excellent experiences with the warehouse products. If there's any problem, Amazon will accept the return too.

They keep coming in and out of stock.

FYI - you can only put 1 stick in each machine, max 4GB, so this will be too much memory for anyone who ordered only 1 machine.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

8GB Crucial SODIMMs
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I see $37.90 right now. Fry's has some Corsair 8GB (2x4GB) for $22.98 after rebate but I don't want to pay $1.99 to ship

Ah - for some reason the URL got clipped, it's still available in the used section from the Amazon warehouse.

also see $37.90 on Amazon.com

(deleted)

Again, you need to look in the used section, and go all the way down the page to where there are used options. There are options from Amazon Warehouse (as the seller) for 26.

So you're posting the deal for the Used - Very Good Condition / "Item may come repackaged" option? Might want to clarify "Used" in the title.

Updated this - thanks!

mitstud said:   Again, you need to look in the used section, and go all the way down the page to where there are used options. There are options from Amazon Warehouse (as the seller) for 26.

Not really trying to sound like an a**hole, but this is FatWallet not eBay. I might as well go to Newegg and buy G.Skill, Corsair, or Crucial for $38 brand new. Or if you have a Fry's nearby they have Corsair 8GB SO-DIMM for $22.99 after rebate and eco shipping for $1.99 until 10/25 I believe.

eBay has this exact same memory with three days left to bid, it is at $15.50 right now + 5.00 shipping

Happy to find this deal here which works for me.

My 3 years old laptop uses DDR2 and I have not found any deal. If anyone finds 2x4GB deal, please let me know.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014