• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is nowhere near as slick as the previous drugstore.com deals...
But,
1) It's a great price for the set. (15% less than Amazon, in addition to the fact that it's an add-on item there).
2) It's cheaper than getting the same items @ drugstore.com individually, even after factoring in the $5 off $15 promo.

Click here to activate 15% off.

Men's Gift Box: http://www.drugstore.com/dove-mencare-gift-box-extra-fresh/qxp43...

Women's Gift Box 1: http://www.drugstore.com/dove-gift-box-cool-moisture/qxp433520?c...

Women's Gift Box 2: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=433519&catid=1866...

Men's Gift Box said: Includes:
Body & Face Wash (18 fl oz/532 ml)
Clinically proven to fight skin dryness
Extra Fresh Deodorant (2.7 oz/76g)
48hr odor & wetness protection
Dual Sided Shower Tool
Two levels of scrubbing power

Women's Gift Box 1 said: Includes:
Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash with NutriumMoisture™ (24 fl oz/710ml)
Dove® go fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash with NutriumMoisture™ leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshingly hydrated. Experience an uplifting moment for your skin with the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, and skin nourishment of NutriumMoisture.™
Cool Moisture Shampoo (12 fl oz/355ml)
Dove® Cool Moisture Shampoo with patented MicroMoisture Serum nourishes hair with the soothing scent of cucumber and green tea.
Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar (4 oz/113g)
Dove® go fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar contains an ultra-light hydrating formula and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea. It's a refreshing, uplifting sensation for your skin.
Bonus Pouf

Women's Gift Box 2 said: Includes:
Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash with NutriumMoisture™ (24 fl oz/710ml)
Dove® Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash with NutriumMoisture™ is a breakthrough formula that uses 100% natural moisturizers that can absorb completely to nourish skin deep down. Plus, it rinses cleaner than ever before - so your skin feels soft and smooth. It's superior natural nourishment for your skin.
Daily Moisture Shampoo (12 fl oz/355ml)
Dove® Daily Moisture Shampoo with patented MicroMoisture Serum nourishes dry, rough hair to restore softness.
White Beauty Bar (4 oz/113g)
Dove® contains 1/4 pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers that leave skin clean, soft and smooth. Soap, on the other hand, contains drying ingredients that strip skin of its natural moisture, leaving it feeling dry and tight.
Bonus Pouf

Member Summary

Dove Gift Boxes
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If the "Dual Sided Shower Tool" (aka, pouf in plastic) is the same as the Axe branded tool (it looks very similar) then avoid it. It's like using sand paper. I've been using a combo pouf that my GF brought over and even that was too rough for me. I ended up buying my own "gentle" pouf from Target and it works very well. Plus the Axe tool was $6 and the pouf's are only $2...save yourself some money, unless the dirt on your body is visible...then the tool might be for you.

Was hoping for dove chocolate...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014