• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I missed the today show yesterday (family obligations) but my sister emailed me about this great shawl, But remember deals are only good for 24hrs.

http://todayshow.aprilmarin.com/?p=todayshawl

AprilMarin City Ruffle Shawls
Retail price: $89
Discount price: $26
Percent discount: 70% off!
Promo code: TODAYSHAWL
(To purchase the products, click on one of the two links above. Enter the promo code on the landing page and click “Submit.” Select the color, click “add to cart” below the product and complete the checkout process.)

AprilMarin is offering TODAY viewers deep discounts on their City Ruffle Shawls, a one-size-fits-all wardrobe must have.
They are available in six colors: black, red, green, blue, orange and pink.

AprilMarin says the shawls will arrive in two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $11.95. All sales are final. For more information and to buy the $89 shawls for $26, click here.

Member Summary

April Marin Shaw
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014