• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
promo code:MY10

Take $10 off almost any deal* on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code "MY10": Add Deal by clicking "Buy Now" button on the Deal information page. Redeem promo code: "MY10" on the payment page. The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.

Terms & Conditions
*Not valid on any mobile app-enabled purchase (iPhone, Android app) or Takeout&Delivery Offers.
This offer is single-use and may only be used by you, [user's email address], receiving this from LivingSocial; One code use only per credit card
Promotional offer valid October 24, 2012 through 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) October 31, 2012.
LivingSocial reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid.
This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates
Offer good while supplies last.
Void where prohibited.
Promotion requires a LivingSocial account, and is subject to terms and conditions found at http://www.livingsocial.com/terms LivingSocial
1445 New York Ave NW | Suite 200 | Washington, DC 20005
Have a question? Visit our support portal or call us:
US/CA (877-521-4191) / UK (0-800-014-8431) / Français (877-498-0128) / Ireland (353-1-234-2557) / Australia (1800 586 766)
unsubscribe.

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

living social
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • LivingSocial Coupons:
    LSBDAY
    20% off any order (expires 7/28/14 2:59am)
    Restrictions apply; Max savings $20.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this is targeted to specific email addresses.

cnvrtble98 said:   this is targeted to specific email addresses. yup. I get "The promo code you've used is not intended for this email: xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com"

Might be this works for NEW ACCOUNTS only...like it worked...last week with the PROMO CODE " EMILES '.

mvkkreddy said:   Might be this works for NEW ACCOUNTS only...like it worked...last week with the PROMO CODE " EMILES '.

Nope. I received it in my account that I've used many times.

Try Get10. That one worked for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014