• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FREE Skype 1 month unlimited worldwide calling to landline+cellphones

http://www.skype.com/intl/en/prices/subscriptions/unlimited-worl...

Skype is offering Free worldwide calls for a month. [Skype.com] Offer expires on November 15th. I just got it....When checking out, it will give you a $13.99 discount, effectively making the cost $0. BUT, you will be required to pre-authorize Skype via paypal. A $1 charge will be made but will drop off later. Cheers. TERMS AND CONDITIONS. "We'd like to give you unlimited╣ calling free for an entire month▓. That means, in addition to making free Skype to Skype calls, you can also call offline contacts on their mobiles and landlines."1.A fair usage policy applies. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.
2.Trial must be redeemed by 15/11/2012. Offer available only to existing Skype users who have been registered with Skype more than 29 days.
3.To qualify for the offer, you must provide valid payment details.
4.After the first month, your subscription will automatically continue and payments will be taken monthly unless you cancel within 27 days of the start date.
5.Only one free Unlimited World subscription can be claimed per customer. Offer not available in China, Korea, Russia or Taiwan.
6.Calls to mobiles and landlines in these countries: Canada, Guam, Hong Kong S.A.R. China, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand and United States.
7.Calls to landlines in these countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg only), Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and Venezuela

the.J129 op/sd

Need a Skype coupon that earns Up to $3.50 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

4.After the first month, your subscription will automatically continue and payments will be taken monthly unless you cancel within 27 days of the start date.

does the above mean that you will only get 27 days? Also if anyone has had the pay service, how easy is it to cancel?

no india in the list

IndianInUSA said:   no india in the list

Yup, the title is misleading that this is for unlimited calls Worldwide when only 4 out of 10 most populated countries included in this offer.

Service is great. Have had this subscription for several years. Anyone know if I can get a free month which will start after my current sub runs out or will I have two subs for part of a month?

sukimeps said:   4.After the first month, your subscription will automatically continue and payments will be taken monthly unless you cancel within 27 days of the start date.

does the above mean that you will only get 27 days? Also if anyone has had the pay service, how easy is it to cancel?

should be easy to cancel. just go to your account, subscriptions, cancel subscription.

Yes! Can't wait to use it on my mobile phone

no go for me.

Okay, I have known what you wanna to say and I have clicked the link!

It says my Skype name doesn't qualify for this offer. Apparently only valid for those received the promotion.

whats a landline?

indeed not "worldwide":

Unlimited calls to landlines in 41 countries worldwide. $13.99/month

Unlimited calls to landlines and mobiles in:
Canada
Guam
Hong Kong S.A.R., China
Puerto Rico
Singapore
Thailand
United States

Unlimited calls to landlines only:
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Chile
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Korea, South
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Russia (Moscow and St.Petersburg only)
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
United Kingdom
Venezuela

i guess there's no way to disable the auto-renew feature? the email just says: "Want to cancel? No problem, simply visit your account within the first 27 days." so, make sure to cancel before 27 days for this "1 month" offer.
the feature cancel page

i don't know about you all, but i couldn't ever get it to work. so, i went to cancel, then their system responded the below. so, just "cancel" to eliminate it off your to-do list, unless you intend to pay in the future.
Skype said: You've cancelled your Unlimited World subscription. You can continue to make calls until it expires on November 29, 2012.
No further payments will be taken unless you reactivate this subscription.

today happens to be the last day for this and was able to sign up
and cancel the subscription. One month free calling thanks op.

thanks op, but no India = No go for me!

Signed up for the deal, tried calling someone in China from the US, and I get the following message:
"You need more Skype Credit or a subscription to call landlines and mobiles from Skype. Call anywhere in the world at the same low rates, day or night."

Is anyone else getting this message? Anybody know how to fix it?

I enrolled today 11/16 and promptly canceled it and I can make free "fair-use" calls until Dec 16th.

It works really well on Lumia 920. I called my dad and he didn't know it was Skype. If you are someone with a plan with low minutes and expensive low distance, def. worth trying to see if it would be good to use long term.

Steevareeno said:   Signed up for the deal, tried calling someone in China from the US, and I get the following message:
"You need more Skype Credit or a subscription to call landlines and mobiles from Skype. Call anywhere in the world at the same low rates, day or night."

Is anyone else getting this message? Anybody know how to fix it?

China is not listed as covered by the plan, except Hong Kong.

In-4-1. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014