$10 off LivingSocial.com YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I think it may be targetted but I received a coupon code "GET10" for "almost" any LivingSocial.com purchase through Oct. 31.

After clicking Buy Now enter the code on the payment page. You must have a LivingSocial account.

They have a deal for our local symphony that I'm thinking of jumping on. A Holiday concert. This will help.

The fine print:
Not valid on any mobile app-enabled purchase (iPhone, iPad, Android, app) or Takeout&Delivery Offers.
This offer is single-use and may only be used by you, [user's email address], receiving this from LivingSocial; One code use only per credit card
Promotional offer valid October 25, 2012 through 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) October 31, 2012.
LivingSocial reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid.
This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates
Offer good while supplies last.
Void where prohibited.
Promotion requires a LivingSocial account, and is subject to terms and conditions found at http://www.livingsocial.com/terms LivingSocial

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial discounts that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LivingSocial
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got this a couple of weeks ago, expired October 23. I purchased a certificate for a restaurant. After the purchase, ... (more)

cows123 (Oct. 26, 2012 @ 9:39a) |

I have to laugh (or cry) at myself because I won't even be able to take advantage of my own deal. The symphony tickets ... (more)

bru20 (Oct. 26, 2012 @ 4:02p) |

yes. you have to really fast to grab a deal... you should buy it first and later if you change your mind, you can email ... (more)

IndianInUSA (Oct. 26, 2012 @ 4:24p) |

There are at least two different codes floating around: GET10 and MY10. Both appear to be targeted and with identical terms.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cool. I'll have to watch my spam folder to see if I get the same deal!

Yup, I think it's targeted. It won't work with my account.

Worked for me but I didn't get an email (although I haven't looked through my spam folder).

for new users only?

Was worth a try.

"The promo code you've used is not intended for this email"

worked for me

It's targeted and it's a repost: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1228927/

... sort of. I guess the there are two different codes: "get10" and "my10"

not for me

@Yuyak - The link which you posted (as repost) has "MY10" coupon code.

IndianInUSA said:   @Yuyak - The link which you posted (as repost) has "MY10" coupon code. oh, good catch. still seems unnecessary to have multiple threads for each code.

Yuyak said:   IndianInUSA said:   @Yuyak - The link which you posted (as repost) has "MY10" coupon code. oh, good catch. still seems unnecessary to have multiple threads for each code.
Sorry. I did search before posting but I put in LivingSocial as opposed to Living Social so I did not see the other thread. And it is a different code so hopefully I didn't waste too much space .

As for it being targetted it did work for some here so perhaps they would have (or will) receive the email.

bru20 said:   Yuyak said:   IndianInUSA said:   @Yuyak - The link which you posted (as repost) has "MY10" coupon code. oh, good catch. still seems unnecessary to have multiple threads for each code.
Sorry. I did search before posting but I put in LivingSocial as opposed to Living Social so I did not see the other thread. And it is a different code so hopefully I didn't waste too much space .

As for it being targetted it did work for some here so perhaps they would have (or will) receive the email.
No big deal. FW search certainly is no google I updated the the quicksummary section with both codes. If there are others out there, hopefully others will update it. Since the two codes are so similar it probably makes sense to keep it all in one place.

However, OP, please update the title to include either "targeted" or "YMMV"

GET10 worked for me, thanks Bru!

It did not work for me

Bad luckkk

Didn't work for me, that's ok, I like other deal sites better since they have my cities.

@Mods - Can we have a seperate thread for LivingSocial to share all coupons?

neither worked here boooo

"Get10" worked for me.Thanks

None for me

Got the email and code worked, thanks!

Got the email too. yay!

finally got it and used it.
$3.99 for 4 Red Sunglasses Strap

didn't get the email yet, seems like bad luck

The coupon code works for me. Got 5for my families.

No email and DH just bought my birthday gift at a salon from LS. Rats!!

GET10 worked for me for a "goods" type deal. MY10 did not. No e-mail.

I got this a couple of weeks ago, expired October 23. I purchased a certificate for a restaurant. After the purchase, I printed my certificate to find additional conditions not stated (I double checked) on the offer. Clicked the option to return the purchase within 7 days, (after that my experience with an establishment that was closed for 3 weeks prior to the expiration with a sign saying they would open at 5:00 the evening everyone's Living Social expired, is basically 'tough noogies', as I called before Living Social days before the certificate expired and was told they would not refund it even if the establlishment did not open per the sign, and then they followed it up with an email to me informing me it was my fault I did not use the certificate before it expired (and it was still about 3 days before it expired)).

I have to laugh (or cry) at myself because I won't even be able to take advantage of my own deal. The symphony tickets I wanted (would have been $44 for a $144 value) are sold out.

It was a holiday performance and I was looking forward to taking my son. Learned my lesson. Grab it fast.

yes. you have to really fast to grab a deal... you should buy it first and later if you change your mind, you can email customer care with in 7 days of the purchase for refund...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014