Great phone! Not the best (wait,.. basically no 4G LTE) service what-so-ever in the west coast. I don't hate the phone just the service. as I switched to Verizon and am now happy with 4G LTE, I didn't think it was fair to pay $70+ a month for 3G...
* ThinkGeek just released a bluetooth gamepad called "8 Bitty" that you can use MAME or other games with. So, couple this with the HDMI adapter and you have a mobile MAME console where you can output to TV or a projector. http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ecea/
* You can change the battery (I carry a spare) Get it here
* Dont forget DLNA where you can stream from / to your phone from other devices (computer, set top boxes, lan storage devices). Show your photos and videos you've taken with your phone on your PlayStation 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqu7BPqjo4s
It's one hell of a phone. If you have LTE in your area, you'll be greatly pleased.
posted: Oct. 26, 2012 @ 5:14p
Can't seem to find the phone for 99. Only see 199. Bummer. Wonder if it's targeted.
Thanks for the BB info. Upgraded 2 lines on TMobile today.
posted: Oct. 26, 2012 @ 8:21p
Just a quick update. BB in store ordering system has been down all day according to two stores I spoke with. I'm not sure if the same applies to online system. If it fails, you may have to call BB CS instead. Wait was over 20 mins when I called earlier.
$99 for the phone $43 Taxes (CA) $36 Activation TALK4TEN: $10 off Coupon
Total: $168 with a upgraded 2 year contract Note that its an additional $10 with Sprint for 4G/smart phone charges and $11 for TEP.
Think i'll wait for the Black Friday deal. But this is the next best option, especially if you need it now.
posted: Oct. 29, 2012 @ 1:23p
biguprastafari said: Think i'll wait for the Black Friday deal. But this is the next best option, especially if you need it now. You are going to wait for the Black Friday deal... I don't know about it... care to elaborate?
posted: Oct. 29, 2012 @ 1:43p
Sprint GS3 for $50 Black Friday..Its all over the internet via a leaked ad..nothing officially confirmed, but I think its one of those 90/10 scenarios... do a quick Google..
posted: Nov. 2, 2012 @ 8:44p
thanks so much!! it still works for me!!
Senior Member - 3K
posted: Nov. 2, 2012 @ 8:57p
Not eligible for an upgrade until 09/2013
posted: Nov. 2, 2012 @ 9:01p
Leaves82 said: Not eligible for an upgrade until 09/2013
i added a line to my family plan, I was surprised it still worked cuz i tried a couple times first and it didn't, so my advice is to keep trying!
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.