• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Disc in box - 32 and 64 bit platforms $69 and free shipping as well.

Windows 8 Professional Full Version

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Windows 8 Prodessional (6.94kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Not a hot deal. Deals are at $40.

Safe bes yu went to pudlic skool. Good Lord...fix the title OP!

does not say full version also:

separate playback software required for watching DVDs, Windows Media Center license required

SuperET said:   does not say full version also:

separate playback software required for watching DVDs, Windows Media Center license required

That is the new normal for Windows 8.

Does this ship on cassette? Will be upgrading my TRS-80 soon.

A better deal on Amazon.com at $68.88 with $30 credit

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-3UR-00001-Windows-8-Pro/dp/B008H...

Order Select Windows 8 Software, Get a $30 Amazon.com Promotional Credit
Through October 27, 2012, purchase select Windows 8 software and get a $30 Amazon.com promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be emailed thirty days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. See full terms and conditions for more details

can you install the version sold by Amazon on a new built system without any prevous version on it? i am confused because it says upgrade etc.

I think the "Full" versions are named "System Builder" If you don't see "System Builder" I think its a safe bet that the copy of Windows 8 you are buying is a version that upgrades only.

http://www.amazon.com/Windows-System-Builder-DVD-64-Bit/dp/B0094NY3R0

Love that "Ship on Cassette" Comment - aging yourself there LOL

i would not pay any amount for a prodessional version. it should have been free.

aamine said:   A better deal on Amazon.com at $68.88 with $30 credit

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-3UR-00001-Windows-8-Pro/dp/B008H...

Order Select Windows 8 Software, Get a $30 Amazon.com Promotional Credit
Through October 27, 2012, purchase select Windows 8 software and get a $30 Amazon.com promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be emailed thirty days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. See full terms and conditions for more details

Thank you. This will save me gas $$ as the Staples store is at least 15-20 miles away.

I'm hoping I'll be able to find drivers for my Epson RX80F/T dot matrix.

shoot, with this rollback,
i can use my HP 5p again. hehe

No cassette tape but there is a cartridge available that has it pre-installed!

bigcat007 said:   Does this ship on cassette? Will be upgrading my TRS-80 soon.

This is NOT full version - This SKU is an upgrade version. This price is not very special since it is the upgrade version and the exact same price (free shipping too) that you can get direct on the Best Buy site!

I had a sympathetic Best Buy manager graciously return this misleading product. You can NOT clean install... UPGRADING FROM PREVIOUS WINDOWS IS REQUIRED.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014