• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Black Friday Deals
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice. thanks.

cool, thanks

Free spark plugs again. Too bad I have enough FAR spark plugs to last twice as long as my car will last.

Wow. Enough conventional oil on sale to last me for 2+ years.

been waiting for oil deals. Too bad not FAR but it beats the $1.75 I've been paying at Costco lately.

$299 generator - was hoping for $249 or less.

finally an oil deal not at Advanced Auto Parts, for all of us that don't have one in our areas.

bob330i said:   been waiting for oil deals. Too bad not FAR but it beats the $1.75 I've been paying at Costco lately.

Please share the details?

Any one have any guesses rebate form will look Quaker State & Pennzoil oil offer. (IE will Pebboys custom all-in-1 rebate, multiple rebate using 1 form) or separate MIR form that Castrol uses.

I know it best to have separate transaction for the rebate, but I wondering if there will be any problems if the transaction are on the same receipt.

I wonder how many jugs they will have. I like and use Castrol but even during normal days they only have 1 or 2 5w20 jugs.

$5 for the quarts of mobil 1 isn't bad. Best I've seen otherwise is 6 for $36 (costco with coupon) or 5 for $32 with a mobil 1 filter (advance, autozone).

For euro car owners that buy their filters online, its a pretty good deal.

The rest of the oil is nice, but I always forget the rebates so I will pass on those.

Hate to be negative on this one but Pep Boys is the only company that I have had refuse a rebate submission. And yes, I've had plenty successfully accepted elsewhere, including the reportedly problematic places.

I bought 10 qt. of Castrol oil in one receipt. Should I submit the two redemptions in one envelope or two envelopes separately? Anybody had experience of Castrol rebate in 2011, please give some idea. thanks

freeyellow2000 said:   bob330i said:   been waiting for oil deals. Too bad not FAR but it beats the $1.75 I've been paying at Costco lately.

Please share the details?

About every couple months or so, Costco puts in a $9 off a 6 qt case of Chevron conventional oil. Turns out to be about $1.75/qt.

I went today and got the max for each offer: quaker state, castrol and pennzoil. Interestingly enough, they had enough filters for my cars on hand. Normally, they don't (Yukon, Terrain) even for 2 sets of offers.

Hooraah said:   $5 for the quarts of mobil 1 isn't bad. Best I've seen otherwise is 6 for $36 (costco with coupon) or 5 for $32 with a mobil 1 filter (advance, autozone).

For euro car owners that buy their filters online, its a pretty good deal.

The rest of the oil is nice, but I always forget the rebates so I will pass on those.

Hoorah:

fyi - Costco is currently taking an additional $ 10 off the mobil 1 oil. Hence the price is 6 for $ 26 and this is valid until 12/2/12. Confirmed this today. I personally purchased the 0w-40 from pep boys because costco did not have have 0w-40 of mobil 1.

Hope this helps you OR someone else.

You can submit the rebates online also.

Are you talking about the Castrol rebate? How?

The castrol is mail in only . The Quaker state ,peak and purlator air filter and pennzoil in online submission

Ckleijne said:   The castrol is mail in only . The Quaker state ,peak and purlator air filter and pennzoil in online submission

Am I supposed send in 1 mail for the 2 castrol rebates?

bigbigdeal said:   I bought 10 qt. of Castrol oil in one receipt. Should I submit the two redemptions in one envelope or two envelopes separately? Anybody had experience of Castrol rebate in 2011, please give some idea. thanks

I called the number on the rebate form and they said to just send in one rebate form and circle the purchases on the receipt and they will calculate multiple purchases.

thanks, Bishop7

Bishop7 said:   bigbigdeal said:   I bought 10 qt. of Castrol oil in one receipt. Should I submit the two redemptions in one envelope or two envelopes separately? Anybody had experience of Castrol rebate in 2011, please give some idea. thanks

I called the number on the rebate form and they said to just send in one rebate form and circle the purchases on the receipt and they will calculate multiple purchases.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015