• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just logged into my Citi Forward card account and found the following link at the bottom of the page (also accessible at the bottom of the 'Tools and Services' pull down menu):

"Truaxis Offers Great Savings

Citi and Truaxis can connect you to some of the best deals at many of your favorite places to shop. Because you can view them right here, you can easily find specials that are just right for you. It's just another great benefit of being a Citi Customer.

Your offers:

Domino's: Get a $10 gift card for $5
Kmart: Get a $10 gift card for $5
Applebee's: Get a $25 gift card for $15
Sears: Get a $25 gift card for $15
GAP: Get a $25 gift card for $15
El Asador: Get a $25 gift card for $10
and more"

Printable eGiftCards for online or B/M use. Seems to be a 3 card maximum per offer.

40% to 60% off sounds like a good deal to me, so check your account pages! Off course, YMMV!

Member Summary

Dominos (84.11kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer

no luck ... targetted ? ymmv

OP has Citi Forward card?

Toot said:   OP has Citi Forward card?

Yes, among others.

I have the Citi Platinum Select and got nothing on my page.

The offers are also on the offers page and the bottom of the 'Tools and Services' pull down menu, but only on the Forward account...Thanks, Toot, will update post!

Only two for me:
Gap $25 GC for $20
Barnes and Noble $25 GC for $15
edit: was looking in the wrong place got 3 x $25 Sears GC for $45 and 3 x $10 GC for $15
Thanks OP!

None for my Citi Forward card. I see "Truaxis offers" on the Tools & Services menu, and the page it leads to shows the same program description described above ("Citi and Truaxis can connect you..."), but no offers are listed. So yes, YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014