• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Black only

5x Optical Zoom 24mm Wide-Angle lens with Optical Image Stabilizer
Canon's HS SYSTEM with a 16.1 MP CMOS Sensor with DIGIC 5 Image Processor (up to 3200 ISO)
3.0-inch PureColor System LCD
Smart AUTO with 58 predefined shooting scenarios and the new Face ID function
Full 1080p HD Video in Stereo Sound with a dedicated Movie Button and HDMI Output for HDTV viewing
16.1 effective megapixel, 1/2.3-inch high-sensitivity CMOS sensor
3-inch TFT PureColor system LCD with wide-viewing angle
DIGIC 5 Image Processor
Full 1080p HD video with stereo sound and dedicated movie button
24mm wide-angle lens (5x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom and 20x combined zoom) with optical image stabilizer

LINK

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

PowerShot ELPH 110HS
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For the record, I have this camera. It's a great little camera That is a sweat price!

Sears has this camera for $129.99 today (Saturday) as a "Deal of the Day", in various colors, with free store pickup.

Black: http://www.sears.com/canon-elph-110-black/p-00332611000P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

Red: http://www.sears.com/canon-elph-110-red/p-00303261000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

and so on..

Good price at Sears today - got to add sales tax though.

Awesome price @ Sears... $137.80 with tax. Too bad I missed the DotD...

Bought one from Sears for ~140 including taxes. Thanks

Amazon claims this camera can capture video with stereo sound. But some reviews said it was only mono. Which one is correct?

Price is now $179.00 through that link (Amazon). The green model is $172.15. It's on sale through the end of the month for $169 (with accessory pack) at my local Costco. beach camera also has it on sale...here for $179.00 with the accessory pack included.

Too bad I missed the Sears sale. Hopefully this model will be on-sale again within the next month!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014