• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot has the 64 GB Playbook for 189.92.

It's out of stock for shipping so check to see if any local stores have any. I found about 10 total scattered throughout various locations.

Playbook 64 GB

Price is good through 12/29/2012.

No proprietary charging port which turned me off from Sony and Samsung tablets that we saw selling for cheap.
Micro-HDMI without a MHL adapter.

I like the Playbook as a media consumption device and general Internet browser. There are a lack of apps but that doesn't bother me since I don't really use any apps except GasBuddy...

As an aside, Chase has 5% at the Rewards Mall so 6.1% plus the 10 cents CashBack.

Credit goes to hokie123 at SD...

Office Depot
See Office Depot discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Blackberry Playbook 64 GB (17.27kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer

Playbook (17.27kB)
Thanks AlphabetBackward
Disclaimer

Playbook (17.27kB)
Thanks AlphabetBackward
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

For a tablet that everyone supposedly hates so much, it sure seems like a best seller. Out of stock in 5 relevant (to me) *states*.

I bought this tablet for $299.00 . Aside from the lack of apps it is far better than my nexus 7. Truly a quality product just wish it could dual boot into android and qnx.

Playbook 64GB is now $149 on Office Depot website. I bought one in-store for $189 minus 10% off for open box. Today, I asked OD to price match it at $149 and 10% opened box. So I got it for about $135.

jumped on the last one but have to get it 2 hours away, luckily my parents live in that town. sucks all of OD coupons excludes technology

looks like no more ipad mini for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014