Walgreens B&M - Zhu Zhu Pet $0.98 each!

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Visited my local Walgreens in W.Bloomfield, MI today (Saturday 10/27) and picked up the last two zhu-zhu pets
In the toy isle, zhu-zhu pets are on clearance for 98 each, with rewards card. (no limit)
Regular price was 6.99, with a savings of $6.01 each.

This will replace the broken zhu-zhu pet for my kids, which became even more broken when I decided to disassemble it...

this is my first hot-deal post.. ever! Hoping to qualify for the free t-shirt deal here at fatwal!et..

receipt reads:
ZHU ZHU PET HAMSTERS AST
877990638 A 0.98 SALE
REGULAR PRICE 6.99
REWARDS SAVINGS 6.01

ZHU ZHU PET HAMSTERS AST
877990636 A 0.98 SALE
REGULAR PRICE 6.99
REWARDS SAVINGS 6.01

I'm not sure if there is an inventory checker for Walgreens, but if so the above info may be usefull.
update: this link should work for local inventory checker: Text
Enjoy and good luck!

-Nano2nd

update:
I beleive all of the zhu zhu products are on deep discount if you use your rewards card for wallgreens.
I went back and picked up one of the accessories (a zhu zhu car w/ball), no sale stickers posted anywhere, rang up something like 11.99 but discounted to 91 cents with wallgreens card. Based upon that, my guess is any of the zhu zhu branded products will ring up under a dollar each (with rewards card of course). sale price does not show up until the rewards card is scanned

Member Summary

Zhu Zhu Pet Hamsters
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Walgreens Coupons:
    LEAF15
    15% off any order (expires 10/5/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks, great deal, just pick up 2

Geez. ...and to think people were paying $50+ a few years ago.

I did go to our local store at 1:30 am and bought the last one they had. I also got a rain check for ten (ONLY because I do Christmas gifts for the needy ones in our family). There are three brothers who never get anything at our Christmas reunion so I have started buying for them each year so when Santa comes in they have a gift. Also my gdaughter loves them.
Thanks for the heads up on this. You have made three little boys happy, I know.

In for 3. Thank you.

Super cool. thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014