• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Mobile value plan: 5 lines for $50: (5 lines sharing 1000 minutes, no text, no data) << add $10 for 2GB, $20 for un-throttle data, $25 for 5GB
Free nights and weekends, and other T-Mobile.
Best deal on value plan. Corp, military discount can be applied.

Notes/Fine prints:
  • Good for both new and existing customers, and of course it requires a two-year contract. Existing customers will be required to change their existing rate plan and extend their contract on all lines to take advantage of this promo. A quick reminder that a contract extension for a rate plan change does not affect your upgrade date for a new phone

• No grandfathered features (no myfav, no tzone, no web2go, no ...etc).

• Tax+fees depending on your location, +12% in CA. Some military or corp -5% to -20% discount. Also tax on migration fees, and smartphone.

• You do NOT need to get all 5 lines, but current promo gives you 3rd, 4th and 5th discount until Jan 2, 2014. Pricing will not change if you only get less line. After Jan 2nd, 2014, you will have to pay $5 extra for each 3rd, 4th and 5th.

• Once that line/number are on Value plan, current T-Mobile policy will not allow you to get back to plan which offer subsidy in future. So once you are in value plan, you will always have to buy devices yourself.

• One account can have upto 5 lines. One person if qualify can have multiple accounts.

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile promo codes that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

T-Mobile value plan (794.00B)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer

T-Mobile (117.19kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This email came in from California PTA a few weeks ago- Join your local PTA
Harvest exclusive perks for PTA members from T-Mobile
Now through October 31, when you activate a new line of service through the exclusive PTA ordering portal, you'll receive a $50 credit on your account per line activated. That means if you activate five lines of service, you'll receive a credit of $250! Also, through November 13, 2012, PTA members can add a new line to their family plan for less than $5 a month.

PTA members receive:
Discounts on phones and devices for new customers
14% off all lines and all eligible monthly recurring charges
Waived activation fee for each new line of service ($38 savings)
Special 30-day return policy on new activations

To access the ordering portal, click here

im on this $50/5 lines plan for few months already, best deal out there for people got multiple lines

i was hoping that when i added a new line, i would get the "new customer" phone price on the new line. not the case it would have been a great deal if that was possible

green_key said:   T-Mobile value plan: 5 lines for $50: (5 lines sharing 1000 minutes, no text, no data) << add $10 for 2GB, $20 for un-throttle data, $25 for 5GB

Is $10 per 2GB and $25 per 5GB - per line or data is shared between lines?

I couldn't find the plan at their web site, is it only available in their B&M store and/or phone order?

mosaix said:   green_key said:   T-Mobile value plan: 5 lines for $50: (5 lines sharing 1000 minutes, no text, no data) << add $10 for 2GB, $20 for un-throttle data, $25 for 5GB

I couldn't find the plan at their web site, is it only available in their B&M store and/or phone order?

Me neither. From what I can tell it's not advertised online anywhere.

double post

tsheehan7 said:   mosaix said:   green_key said:   T-Mobile value plan: 5 lines for $50: (5 lines sharing 1000 minutes, no text, no data) << add $10 for 2GB, $20 for un-throttle data, $25 for 5GB

Me neither. From what I can tell it's not advertised online anywhere.

It is $10/$25 ADDITIONAL per line. 2/5GB @ 4G then throttled to EDGE after 2/5GB. Add $10 total for unlimited texting - good on all lines on account.

where is the deal?

sukimeps said:   where is the deal?

found it once i signed into my acct. migration fee is too much as of now though.

I signed up for the value plan yesterday since I've been out of contract for awhile. 1000min for 49.98 for the 1st 2 phones. Added $10 for unlimited text or all 5 lines. No charge for additional 3 lines. $10/line for unlimited data.
I called and talked to them, this is what I was offered.

They have a 5 line unlimited minutes and text plan for $79/ month. http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/Packages/ValuePackages.aspx but you supply your own phones.

pdxor said:   I signed up for the value plan yesterday since I've been out of contract for awhile. 1000min for 49.98 for the 1st 2 phones. Added $10 for unlimited text or all 5 lines. No charge for additional 3 lines. $10/line for unlimited data.

Can you double check if they gave you unlimited data for $10? Online it shows 2GB being $10/line and unlimited being $20/line.

5 lines with 1000 minutes and unlimited 4g for $150 is a great deal. As long as you've got mostly texters and e-mailers I think that's the best contract price you can find. Still, you can get the WalMart&T-Mobile monthly 4g for $30/mo. no taxes BYOP without a contract, this would double your minutes to 200/line if you got 5 lines.

jaxjaguar said:   pdxor said:   I signed up for the value plan yesterday since I've been out of contract for awhile. 1000min for 49.98 for the 1st 2 phones. Added $10 for unlimited text or all 5 lines. No charge for additional 3 lines. $10/line for unlimited data.

Can you double check if they gave you unlimited data for $10? Online it shows 2GB being $10/line and unlimited being $20/line.

The give you unlimited data, the catch is that the first 2GB are at 4G speed and the rest is throttled. The $20 plan has no throttling and the $25 plan allows hotspot capability but throttles after 5GB.

ViveLeRoi said:   jaxjaguar said:   pdxor said:   I signed up for the value plan yesterday since I've been out of contract for awhile. 1000min for 49.98 for the 1st 2 phones. Added $10 for unlimited text or all 5 lines. No charge for additional 3 lines. $10/line for unlimited data.

The give you unlimited data, the catch is that the first 2GB are at 4G speed and the rest is throttled. The $20 plan has no throttling and the $25 plan allows hotspot capability but throttles after 5GB.

I just need a small data plan to check emails and check my home security cameras remotely once in awhile. No video streaming or things like that.

OG post should be clarified. I'm on the value family plan with 4 lines and just basic $5 data for myself. It's around $70. From the original post, I thought I could have 5 lines for $50 and $20 for unthrottle data for the whole family. But realize, the data is for "PER" line. So not much has changed.

I think I got a great deal $200 credit for switching carriers. All 4 lines now have unlimited text and unlimited data (only 2G. unthrottled) for $90 a month! That's $50 less that our families AT&T bill and the kids now hava data!

I already have a 4 line value plan that ends next year. If I want to open a 5th line.. will they extend another 2 years?

I'm trying to add my granddaughter (age 9)to my tmobile value plan but they are requiring I add data for her. I want to get her a cheap smartphone and see if she loses it w/in 3 months before I commit to two years of data for her. I currently have two lines and data on both. Anyone have any ideas for this?

It's dead now. Will it come back?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014