• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*BIC Round Stic ballpoint pens, 8-pk. black $0.50 (reg. $1.99)
Use the $1/2 Bic Stationary coupon found here x 2 prints = 4 FREE packages of pens

http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=WJNUC...

Member Summary

BIC Pens
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yes, you will have to install coupon printing software to print these. Don't bitch about it - install it or don't. Oh, and don't ask for a PDF - these have a unique serial number.

Yes Sir!

Thank you may I have another.

Thank you printed 8 of them 2

SafetyDance said:   Yes, you will have to install coupon printing software to print these. Don't bitch about it - install it or don't. Oh, and don't ask for a PDF - these have a unique serial number.All the ones I printed have the same barcode

bb6619 said:   SafetyDance said:   Yes, you will have to install coupon printing software to print these. Don't bitch about it - install it or don't. Oh, and don't ask for a PDF - these have a unique serial number.All the ones I printed have the same barcode

Not the barcode - that's the same, the pin number in the upper right.

FYI, if there is a "limit 2" on this item, just do two seperate transactions to get 4 packs. these are not tied to a minimum xtra spend like the bts items were.

MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI, if there is a "limit 2" on this item, just do two seperate transactions to get 4 packs. these are not tied to a minimum xtra spend like the bts items were.I was rejected when I tried that.

larrymoencurly said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI, if there is a "limit 2" on this item, just do two seperate transactions to get 4 packs. these are not tied to a minimum xtra spend like the bts items were.I was rejected when I tried that.

surprising, stores aren't usually that "anal" over some pens.

Fine or medium point?

I'm usually in the stores with my daughter -- which means she is a customer and in line with me... any trouble and she checks out with the other coupon....

In for two! Thanks OP.

MISTERCHEAP said:   larrymoencurly said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI, if there is a "limit 2" on this item, just do two seperate transactions to get 4 packs. these are not tied to a minimum xtra spend like the bts items were.I was rejected when I tried that.

My store and their staff are stupid. And as always they did not accept the coupon.

bb6619 said:   I'm usually in the stores with my daughter -- which means she is a customer and in line with me... any trouble and she checks out with the other coupon....

That's a trick I threaten to use as well! Works with my "other" account also..

MysteriousGirl said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   larrymoencurly said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI, if there is a "limit 2" on this item, just do two seperate transactions to get 4 packs. these are not tied to a minimum xtra spend like the bts items were.I was rejected when I tried that.

My store and their staff are stupid. And as always they did not accept the coupon.

Usually the younger staff, the teens don't give you a hard time about ringing up the sale separately for coupon use purpose.

Nice find! Thanks OP! Doesn't hurt to have a few extra pens around.

walked out without even needing to pay tax!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014