• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

I bought the dumbell handles (similar black ones like in this set) for $6.87 each at WalMart store only to find this barbell set online for just $29 and free ship-to-store !
I'm going to return the dumbell handles and get this weight set instead for just about $15 more. I'll get 6-lb weights x 4 , 2.5-lb weights x 4, AND two dumbell handles .

Member Summary

CAP Barbell dumbell 40
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sure what you can do with 20lb dumbells, they are a little too heavy for jogging and too light for anything else.

I don't know what the story is, but whenever I buy stuff like this from WalMart it always reeks of chemicals. I recently purchased a set of handles and they smell like kerosine. I think the only way to get rid of the smell is to wipe them down with WD-40 and then scrub them with dish detergent water. I wonder if this set suffers from the same issue. This is a great price if they don't smell.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014