• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Xbox controller Pad EX2 Hiro
Disclaimer
Amazon has an Xbox 360 Controller Pad EX 2 with Turbo, made by Hiro, for $25.72 with Free Super Saver Shipping or free 2-day with Prime. This isn't a huge discount from what it normally sells for at 34.99, but it's hardly ever on sale. CamelCamelCamel says its the lowest price in over a year.

It has solid ratings (3.7 out of 5), especially with the new batch removing the ghosting issues past controllers were said to have. When compared with controllers like madcatz, its gets very positive reviews for its build quality and its durability. And it's a Microsoft licensed product!

This isn't wireless. Some believe wireless controllers have a slight lag to them, with wired controllers responding quicker. I just bought this one so I will see if there is any difference.

Member Summary

Xbox 360 Controller Pad
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I had two of these I bought back in 09. The sticks used to have a ghosting problem but the dpad is amazing. If you like to play fighting games with a controller this is the one to get. Most accurate dpad I've found.

I just bought another because apparently Hori released a new batch of these in 2011 that fixes the ghosting problems.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014