• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Subaqua Noma III

stainless case SANIII, swiss made, GMT, 50mm size, 500M water proof, solid quality.

please ignore the MSRP or list price as usual, however, same watch was on sale regularly above $300. below $200 is a hot deal for this watch if you get into its style!
$130 shipped makes this deal flaming hot in my book! well, it's not my favorite execution tho, plus 50mm diameter is too big on my 6.5 inch wrist.
Hope some FWer could use the screaming deal.

ps, different colors are available with a few $ more or less.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81K%2BLEXSp-L._AA1500_.jpg
yellow one looks good and sold by Amazon directly.
some are fulfilled by Amazon with free shipping and prime eligible.

yellow SAN III 128 shipped
white SAN III 149 shipped

pps, no need to bring on bash for invicta brand.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Swiss Made Invicta SANIII
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Kudos on ignoring Invicata's MSRP but I would suggest ditching the "SANIII" acronym from your title - I don't think anyone knows what that means - and instead adding "SubAqua" which does indicate that this is one of Invicata's premium watch lines, which, as you state generally do sell for over $200.

Another point is that this watch has a 50mm dial, which is huge, practically Flav-O-Flav sized. Otherwise, this is a good deal.

thanks lousygolfer! I updated the thread title to better reflect watch name.
yep, 50mm is already huge, and now invitca is making 60mm, sea hunter meteorite! I wish it was 45mm version.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014