Ace Hardware Black Friday Ad Posted

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ace Hardware
Need a Ace Hardware coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Ace Hardware Black Friday Ad Posted
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow, green for posting, but sucktastic ad compared to most years-only one FAR item? no 99 cent tools or lights etc? pass.

You can never have enough $2.99 Crockpots!

Will HD or Lowes take the 50% coupon?

It depends, I was successful and unsuccessful at same stores for different years.

Lefty3 said:   You can never have enough $2.99 Crockpots!

It's only 1 1/2 qt though... very small. I currently use a 5 or 6 qt and it's barely big enough to put a family sized beef or pork roast in.

What is a reasonably priced (not marked-up heavily compared to big box home improvement stores), regular priced item at Ace Hardware between $20-$30? I think the 50% off coupon on any one regular priced item would be good if the item isn't heavily marked up. All I can think of is a can of paint.

You can get the Craftsman air compressor bundle for the same price right now at Sears.

Sears link

$5 cheaper if you use SEARS2012 coupon.

SlamminMOFO said:   Lefty3 said:   You can never have enough $2.99 Crockpots!

It's only 1 1/2 qt though... very small. I currently use a 5 or 6 qt and it's barely big enough to put a family sized beef or pork roast in.

You could just use it to keep stuff warm for travelling or home use. I have an 8 qt for cooking in.

The big crocks are cumbersome to wash. The ceramic gets heavy.

But Crock Pot 5.5 qt. definitely does the delicious cooking job. Never never have had a problem washing out that pot and all meals have been delicious.I love the Smart Timer. Best purchase for sure.

What a crock!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.