• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Jockey has the 3-pack of men's classic brief underwear, style 9007, for $6 shipped at eBay. Grey/black/white pack is sold out but others (black/grey/black, fashion solids, heather) are not:

Jockey 3-pack men's classic, style 9007

Member Summary

Jockey 3-pack men's classic brief underwear
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Heather pack is the grey I guess.

I hope you are right about it being grey. I did a little research and the answers ranged from grey to pink. I certainly do not want the latter. But I bought 2, hoping it is grey.

Heather tends to be greyish.

0AfterRebates said:   Heather pack is the grey I guess. When you choose "heather pack" in the drop down menu, the pic on the left changes to show it. It looks to be a black, dark grey and dark blue.

eBay ITSELF IS BAD. DONíT COUNT ON SO-CALLED eBay BUYER PROTECTION.

Got an as-is phone with defective digitizer on eBay, listing clearly stated the phone would include accessories. Received only the phone without any accessories. Tried twice over 2.5 weeks to contact seller to either ship missing accessories or issue partial refund of $9 (a very reasonable amount) to cover cost of missing accessories. Seller never bothered to reply.

Opened an eBay case against seller, waited one week, no reply from seller. Escalated it to customer support.

eBay CS said I could return the phone if it wasnít modified in anyway. Told eBay CS I already bought parts to repair the phone and thus it was modified. Told eBay CS to get seller to send missing accessories or issue partial refund.

eBay CS ruled in seller favor. Seller doesnít need to ship missing accessories and I donít get a partial refund. My fault for modifying the phone. Also my fault for waiting patiently for a month and try to be reasonable.

Apparently sellers can just leave some items out, completely ignore your messages, and you better not touch anything or eBay will rule in their favor. Heck, since seller didnít bother to reset the phone, the act of resetting and testing the phone would have modified its software state.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014