• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Papa John's spend $12.00 get a free pizza later

But, because you are already a Papa Rewards member, we are letting you in on this special offer early! Just use the special promo code 2PAPAS with any online order of $12 or more between now and next Sunday Night's game, then your next pizza WILL BE on "Papa!"
U.S. Only Promotion

http://order.papajohns.com/index.html

Order $12 or more online from 10/28 through 11/4 using the special promo code 2PAPAS.

THE DAY AFTER the order for $12 or more using the special promo code 2PAPAS 25 bonus Papa Rewards points will be deposited into your account.

AFTER you have received your 25 bonus points, use the regular Papa Rewards promo code (25PAPA) to redeem the points for a FREE PIZZA by end of day on Wed.,11/21.

If you don't redeem the 25 bonus points by end of day on Wed., 11/21, they will expire and be removed from your account (other points you have earned will remain in your account).

evongugg op

Member Summary

Papa John's Pizza
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Earn Free Pizza
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

buy a $12 GC?

Just 3 days left - Order by 11/4, and then get a FREE PIZZA with your next order!

How can getting a PJ pizza "free" be a good deal.

Before "reding" me put a slice of PJ pizza on a plate with a paper towel between them. Let it sit for a while.

The detritus on the paper towel is what ends up in your body ...

A HORRIBLE DEAL ...

DUDSTER said:   How can getting a PJ pizza "free" be a good deal.

Before "reding" me put a slice of PJ pizza on a plate with a paper towel between them. Let it sit for a while.

A HORRIBLE DEAL ...

I'm very conscious of what I eat and pizza is considered a real treat, but to bash a deal just because it doesn't fit your needs is absurd.

It says it's expired, but I was able to use this promo code on the 6th. We'll see if they honor it or if I gotta call them about the 25 points, since the website promo code did not say it had an expiration date when ordering.

Can we choose any pizza for the "FREE" one, or is it simply a 1 topping one?

A HORRIBLE DEAL ...

Yep getting 1 free is not as good as getting 2 free! 2papa and 2papas got you 50 points for a $12 purchase! Now if a slice or two of zaa is such a determent why don't you change out the toppings to chicken, ham and some veggies? Last time I checked any pizza you put on paper towels is going to leave a mark but if you just have one or two you are just fine.

With code 25PAPA you are eligible to order a Free Large 3-topping Pizza

Malenx said:   It says it's expired, but I was able to use this promo code on the 6th. We'll see if they honor it or if I gotta call them about the 25 points, since the website promo code did not say it had an expiration date when ordering.

They ran the ad again during Sunday night's football game (11/4) so the deal appears to have been extended until 11/11 (at least)

The email i received said it had been extended until 11/07

A HORRIBLE DEAL ...

What? I'm not going to eat the detritus (is that a special topping or what?) or the paper towel.

Whatever I eat ends up as a turd anyways.

Still working in Northern VA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014