• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
10 Piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Container Set - 5 Bowls, 5 Lids $9.99 FS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Piece-Stainless-Steel-Mixing-Bowl-Con...

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Can't believe I have an opinion on this, but I'm looking for some mixing bowls and I'm thinking these look more like storage bowls than mixing bowls. I don't see a typical whisk getting into the corners.

Definitely an aggravating shape for a mixing bowl. Some are too small to be considered useful.

Those looking for a good mixing bowl that will be passed down to the kids - the Royal brand 22 gauge mixing bowls from Food Service Warehouse are fabulous - heavy commercial construction. Downside is no lids. Price is higher but you will never need to buy another. The non-'heavy duty' bowls are cheap but of average quality.

FSW and most of their competition will price match each other.

Ikea sells great mixing bowls for cheap and good quality too! I have them and use them a lot, still looking good. The commercial one from the warehouse are easily scratched.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014