• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Voodoo Tactical 42'' double gun case

So obviously being a member makes this an even hotter deal but i'll post it... This gun case is typically about 80 bucks online... even going through their own website it shows the regular price. This link makes it 54.99 for non-members and 49.99 for members. On top of this you can either have free shipping (non-members) or 20$ off for members (which negates some of the 10.99$ +1 for shipping) so its 8$ off.

So long story its about 53$ for non-members and 43$ for members. I'm a gun nut myself and this offers great quality with good zippers and can hold 2 long guns. Try finding another quality bag at this price... its tough

(20$ off code: sn833)
(free shipping code:WWFREESHIP)
Codes don't stack-if ordering more than 1, break out into seperate orders

Don't forget Fatwallets 5% Cash Back to make this deal even sweeter.

Happy Hunting and Holidays

Camo-is backorder
Black-still showing in stock
Tan-still in stock
*They allow you to backorder

The Sportsman's Guide
See The Sportsman's Guide coupons that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Voodoo-42'' Tactical bag
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
hmm did sportsman guide just disappear from CashBack store?

still a good deal w/o the 5% but dam would be sweeter lol.

I'm... (more)

fujimi (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 2:23a) |

... necro post?

Timboy (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 2:36a) |

lol, I've been looking for a rifle bag for some time. Just searched "condor bag" all the time now and finally ran into V... (more)

fujimi (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 3:58a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please put the price in the title

Thanks for posting this deal!

I signed up for the membership ($29.99 with first aid kit) which took an additional 10% off and added free shipping. Then I used the $20 off coupon and 5% FatWallet Cash Back. Total came to $54. Might as well sign up for a membership if you get in on this deal.

How do you know these are the two gun case?

Here's how they describe it:

Rugged ballistic pack cloth
2 padded inside handgun pouches
Security hold-down straps
2 outer, expandable mag pouches
Universal outer straps to add M.O.L.L.E. pouches
Central outer expandable pouch
Elastic cord-lock system on outside pouches
Padded, adjustable shoulder strap, hand strap, detachable shoulder harness
Self-repairing, military-style zipper
Closed-cell foam padding throughout.
Fits AR-15, M16, HK-91, HK-93 and other tactical firearms not over 42" long.

I've seen Voodoo bags that are single long gun and some that are double long gun. But I see nothing here that makes me think this is the double.

I had the same concern but found this Link

updated! Yeah, my buddy has this and I've been eyeing it up for a long while but was NOT about to spend the 90$ to get it.... The youtube link is accurate

babalooie21204 said:   Voodoo Tactical 42'' double gun case

Don't forget Fatwallets 5% Cash Back to make this deal even sweeter.
If I click on the link and order, will that get me FatWallet CashBack, or do I need to use FW's link to Sportsman's Guide and then find the case and order?

The double gun case looks cool which suitable my father's guns. Are there two coupon codes?

I'm a member and I get this when trying to use SH532:

Coupon SH532 expired on December 18, 2011 and it cannot be applied to this order.

Dang this is a hot deal...I have to call Amazon now and cancel the one I ordered from them earlier today...total for me came out to about $54 joined their club, took the $20 off and free ship...nice

Can't get the free shipping code to work, says it has expired.

Okay, thanks for your discription which works for me.

SH428 for $5 off.

Search DODX-130544 for 36" - $40.49
and
DODX-130546 for 46" - $58.49

I got a 36" version for $50 shipped after the $5 coupon as a non-member.

Is the 36" version also a double rifle case?

I have a Condor 36" which looks just like the Voodoo case, and I'm sure is built in the same factory, but only holds one rifle.

miizer said:   Is the 36" version also a double rifle case?

I have a Condor 36" which looks just like the Voodoo case, and I'm sure is built in the same factory, but only holds one rifle.

The Amazon product pictures shows 2 rifles Link to Amazon

itaos said:   Thanks for posting this deal!

I signed up for the membership ($29.99 with first aid kit) which took an additional 10% off and added free shipping. Then I used the $20 off coupon and 5% FatWallet Cash Back. Total came to $54. Might as well sign up for a membership if you get in on this deal.

thx for the tip. worked like a charm.

Can you use the $20 off code more than once? I might order twice, once for the 36",once for the 42".

No, you can only use the $20 coupon once.

A free shipping coupon for members is WWFREESHIP

What I did was use the $20 coupon on the 42" bag, and then I ordered a 36" bag and used the WWFREESHIP code, and saved $9.99 in shipping costs.

Yeah, I have read your tips which work for me. Thanks very much.

Got one of these a couple years ago and it's a very nice case. Paid under $50 for it back then.

Great deal...Thanks! In for a 36" bag (only black in stock), 3-pack of Tapco AK mags and a membership. Just under $67 all said and done.

Looks like all are back ordered now with an expected ship date of February 2013

So I was ordering and somehow as a member, I did NOT have to put in FreeShipping code. My bag is backordered BUT and it only shows "GROUND" infront of Shipping, and then a total underneath it with $20 coupon.

Does this mean I will NOT get charged shipping ? Because it DOES not show shipping charge anywhere.

shipping for ground was i believe 10.99, then below it you see the -20$. How much was the total charge?

and my past experience with this place is they quote long and ship earlier than what shown... just saying if you want to backorder

All on backorder...

We're sorry, (Product: Voodoo Tactical(TM) 42 Tactical Gun Case (DODX-130545) Color: ALL COLORS) is not currently in stock. It's expected in our warehouse on February 1, 2013 and will be shipped to you within 24 hours after its arrival. You will not be billed until the item is shipped. If you do not want to wait for this item, please remove it from your Shopping Cart.

Is anyone's FW CashBack click history showing the click-through to Sportsman's Guide?

Won't show until they bill you (aka they ship it)

Its showing reported in my FW CashBack, however, its only based on $29.xx. I guess its because of $20 coupon. Still, no FW CB on membership that I paid another 30 bux ? Anyone else ???

Addendum:
So my Credit Card already has been charged $9.99. I thought they were gonna charge AFTER the item has shipped - Moreover, my charge is for $59.xx and NOT just $9.99. Any ideas ???

hmm did sportsman guide just disappear from CashBack store?

still a good deal w/o the 5% but dam would be sweeter lol.

I'm ordering one. Looks like they have black in stock.Dam coupon expired.

... necro post?

Timboy said:   ... necro post?

lol, I've been looking for a rifle bag for some time. Just searched "condor bag" all the time now and finally ran into VooDoo again. Forgot they made some. These are actually better then the Condors brand. Double Rifle style and I got it for $55.77 SHIPPED. They taxed me in CA :/. Oh wells. Didn't have to get their membership but that might be actually better if you're planning to get more items later on.

They have a referral program. Get $15 off first time purchase .
fill free if its your first purchase > I get 15 you get 15 woot.

ReferaFriend LINK

Merchandise Total: $54.99
Shipping Method: Ground
Shipping and Handling: $10.99
California Sales Tax (Merchandise): $3.99
California Sales Tax (Shipping): $0.80
Coupon [9521344730] -$15.00
Grand Total: $55.77

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014