• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Ruby Tuesday dinner and a movie offer. One coupon per Facebook account. Includes a coupon for $10 off two entrees in select markets (Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Tampa, and Jacksonville). You'll have to pick one of these and select one of the restraunts when signing up. I'm in one of these markets, but I'm guessing the Fandango code will work for any location.

Enjoy!

Fandango
See Fandango coupons that earn $1.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$5 Off Fandango (125.56kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
*Some folks have said that not all markets are sending the Fandango code with the Ruby Tuesday coupon. Jacksonville has worked.

Just did this, said my market was Jacksonville, picked the first Jacksonville Ruby, got my code right away! GREEN!

It sent me a coupon, but it said I can only get the 5 dollar off Fandango scratch off card when I redeem my coupon at Ruby Tuesday. So I guess this won't work unless you live in one of those markets and are actually able to use the Ruby Tuesday coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014