• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

My Little Pony Favorite Collection
Disclaimer
My Little Pony Favorite Collection Featuring Nightmare Moon

A previously hard-to-find TRU exclusive. Currently in-stock and marked down to $29.99. Nightmare Moon and these sets are still selling for quite a bit more on eBay.

Does not seem to be available for store pickup or to be shipped with Shoprunner. There is an offer for "Free Standard Shipping on ANY Toys total purchase of $49 or more."

Member Summary

My Little Pony Favorite Collection Featuring Nightmare Moon
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI, My Little Pony is riddled with illuminati and occult symbolism. But this is a good deal.

In for one. Cause I'm HARDCORE pony, yo.

davegolden said:   In for one. So I can impress the bitches.

You enjoy impressing female dogs ?

"FYI, My Little Pony is riddled with illuminati and occult symbolism. But this is a good deal."
Really "illuminati and occult..." - who knew, but after a little research I found this... "I hereby sacrifice myself for the sake of these ponies, whose souls have been stolen!"

Best to get your pony midnight sacrifices out of the way before Hallows eve!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014