12" Analog black wall clock - $5.98

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
sensia said:   about $2 at ikea.

The $2 IKEA clocks are really loud and eat batteries, at least the ones I tried a year or so ago.

Loud is one thing but the battery life is too much of a hassle.

sensia said:   about $2 at ikea.

Yes, got the ikea one some while back for $1.99 and this looks quite the same ...

bluerosephant said:   Dotbody said:   If anyone here owns it, how "loud" is it? I usually prefer digital for the silence.

Me too , don't like noise

I'd like to know ... I have not found one that does not tick soft enough

This is a 9" clock, not 12, which is a little too small for me. I like my clocks to be at least 12", so I ended up getting the Boston clock instead.

anyone pick this up at the store yet? does it make very loud clicking noise?

jwsm said:   This is a 9" clock, not 12, which is a little too small for me. I like my clocks to be at least 12", so I ended up getting the Boston clock instead.

So clearly, that 12" was "Internet Inches".

Good job Lowes, pulling a Craigslist on someone! Maybe it should be "bLowes" :O

ladyloudd2011 said:   Was the clock on the clearance rack? Each time I clicked on the 'shop now' it took me to the 9" clock instead of the 12" clock.

It probably figured you couldn't handle the 12" clock...

invisible said:   bluerosephant said:   Dotbody said:   If anyone here owns it, how "loud" is it? I usually prefer digital for the silence.

Me too , don't like noise

I'd like to know ... I have not found one that does not tick soft enough

Put a pillow over it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014