Voting History
rated:
On clearance at Lowes for $5.98. I bought two. Link to Lowes

Member Summary

12 INCH BLACK CLOCK
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
So clearly, that 12" was "Internet Inches".

Good job Lowes, pulling a Craigslist on someone! Maybe it should be "bLowes"... (more)

PhDeez (Oct. 30, 2012 @ 4:16p) |

It probably figured you couldn't handle the 12" clock...

BigDave (Oct. 30, 2012 @ 5:04p) |

Put a pillow over it!

BigDave (Oct. 30, 2012 @ 5:08p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do they have a white version that's considerably smaller?

These days, LOTS of kids don't know how to read an analog clock, because all they see are digital ones.

Man, my mind must be in the gutter this morning. Or is it just Monday Morning, but 12 INCH BLACK or ANALOG CLOCK just read differently.

And the OP is Willy....

Connman said:   These days, LOTS of kids don't know how to read an analog clock, because all they see are digital ones.

Also, they won't get off your lawn!

daniel said:   Man, my mind must be in the gutter this morning. Or is it just Monday Morning, but 12 INCH BLACK or ANALOG CLOCK just read differently.

I thought of the same thing when I read it....

willywonka4579 said:   On clearance at Lowes for $5.98. I bought two. Link to Lowes

best part bolded.

daniel said:   Man, my mind must be in the gutter this morning. Or is it just Monday Morning, but 12 INCH BLACK or ANALOG CLOCK just read differently.

you read something else in your mind yet you still clicked on the thread. hrm.

Best. Title. Ever.

Make sure it is well hung with the proper installation hardware.

Wow, had to look back twice at this title haha

OP wins. Nice job OP.

willywonka4579 said:   On clearance at Lowes for $5.98. I bought two. Link to Lowes

I guess two black clocks are better than one.

gtalum said:   Best. Title. Ever.

+1. The all-caps threw me. Too funny.

Don't tell daddy you bought this clock.

Some comments are just precious. Nothing beats a laugh. Just for that, this is probably best deal i saw this morning. LOL

12 inch black clock ... 9 inch diameter ... huh?

I don't think I've ever had a black clock, but the size of the clock doesn't always matter as long as it works.

Now THAT's a BBC - Big Black Clock!!!

Okay everybody, we need to get back on topic now.

aarzi said:   murs01 said:   12 inch black clock ... 9 inch diameter ... huh?Just vulgar is not funny.
Actually it's a good question. Why do they call it a "12 inch clock" if the diameter is 9" per the product description?

naas said:   aarzi said:   murs01 said:   12 inch black clock ... 9 inch diameter ... huh?Just vulgar is not funny.
Actually it's a good question. Why do they call it a "12 inch clock" if the diameter is 9" per the product description?

Was about to ask the same thing...

Maybe the "rim" of the clock is 1.5" on each side, so +3". Maybe the 9" diameter is the clock face.

My bad. Did not read the description.

But to answer the question, that would be 9" for the face, with 1-1/2" frame.

about $2 at ikea.

If anyone here owns it, how "loud" is it? I usually prefer digital for the silence.

Ordered 2. As usual got a call, None Available..Now a days, the employees are taking all the deals...

naas said:   aarzi said:   murs01 said:   12 inch black clock ... 9 inch diameter ... huh?Just vulgar is not funny.

Internet inches

Dotbody said:   If anyone here owns it, how "loud" is it? I usually prefer digital for the silence.

Me too , don't like noise

Myers215 said:   Do they have a white version that's considerably smaller?
WalMart does, for $3.98

sensia said:   about $2 at ikea.

Where is your link?

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70098989/

tenniscalgal said:   http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70098989/

Working clickable link
Note: This is a white only clock. Not available online but only at stores. Inventoery checker available on the page that lists this clock.

zapy said:   tenniscalgal said:   http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70098989/

Working clickable link
Note: This is a white only clock. Not available online but only at stores. Inventoery checker available on the page that lists this clock.

9 3/4" is a good size for a white clock...

At this price, it's probably Made in China and ticks loudly. If you want to spend more coin and get something more elaborate, ThinkGeek.com has some cool clocks.

The clock looks nice. I wanna to get one.

Just got one. Piece of crap. Ridiculously loud.

Was the clock on the clearance rack? Each time I clicked on the 'shop now' it took me to the 9" clock instead of the 12" clock.

Connman said:   These days, LOTS of kids don't know how to read an analog clock, because all they see are digital ones.

I had a buddy like that in highschool some 20 odd years ago. I made fun of him until he couldn't take it anymore. At some point he learned.

Peer pressure is not always a bad thing.

Skipping 8 Messages...
invisible said:   bluerosephant said:   Dotbody said:   If anyone here owns it, how "loud" is it? I usually prefer digital for the silence.

Me too , don't like noise

I'd like to know ... I have not found one that does not tick soft enough

Put a pillow over it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014