• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
find it here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazon-Kindle-Fire-eReader-8GB-Wi-Fi-7in...
Detailed item info:
Product Information
Powered by a fast dual-core processor, the Amazon Kindle Fire gives you an excellent performance that revolutionizes the way you browse the web. The 7-inch multi-touch display with IPS technology in the Amazon Kindle Fire provides you with an exceptional viewing experience. The anti-reflective treatment in the screen of this Amazon tablet PC does not strain your eyes. This Amazon 7-inch tablet comes with over 100,000 movies and TV shows to keep you entertained throughout. The Amazon Kindle Fire is beautifully designed with an intuitive interface and user-friendly features that will help you navigate swiftly between pages. This Amazon 7-inch tablet comes with an 8 GB space that lets you store all your media files conveniently. Enjoy the stunning high resolution display in this an Amazon tablet PC.

Product Identifiers
Brand Amazon
Model Fire
MPN ebay_AmazonFire8US
Carrier Not Applicable
UPC 400025061732, 814916013890, 814916014385

Key Features
Type Tablet
Family Line Kindle
Display Size 7in (17.78 cm)
Hard Drive Capacity 8 GB
Operating System Android
Internet Connectivity Wi-Fi
Supported File Types AA, AAX, AZW, BMP, DOC, DOCX, GIF, JPEG, MID, MP3, MP4, OGG, PDF, PNG, PRC natively, TXT, Unprotected MOBI, VP8, WAV, non-DRM AAC
Color Black

Processor
Processor Manufacturer ARM
Processor Speed 1 GHz

Display and Screen
Display Tech IPS
Display Max. Resolution 1024 x 600

Connections and Expandability
Expension Ports USB 2.0
Wireless capabilities WLAN 802.11b, WLAN 802.11g, WLAN 802.11n
Audio Input Stereo Input Jack
Audio Output Speaker(s)

Dimensions
Height 7.5in (19 cm)
Width 4.7in (12 cm)
Depth 0.45in (1.14 cm)
Weight 0.91lb (0.413 kg)

Battery
Battery Run Time Up to 8 hours

Additional Technical Informations
Input Method Touch-Screen

Member Summary

Amazon Kindle Fire eReader 8GB
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no warranty other than the 14 day return policy? IMO, in my experience all4cellular does not sell factory refurbished products (rather used/tested)

arribasn said:   no warranty other than the 14 day return policy? IMO, in my experience all4cellular does not sell factory refurbished products (rather used/tested)

It does say seller refurbished, not Amazon refurbished.

Noted.
1 year Square trade warranty adds $20 to the deal if interested.

biglittle said:   arribasn said:   no warranty other than the 14 day return policy? IMO, in my experience all4cellular does not sell factory refurbished products (rather used/tested)

It does say seller refurbished, not Amazon refurbished.
seller refurbished are not eligible for square trade warranty - at least that's what I recall reading last time I looked - only MANUFACTURER refurbished are eligible for warranty - but i guess maybe that's YMMV?

eBay ITSELF IS BAD. DONíT COUNT ON SO-CALLED eBay BUYER PROTECTION IF SELLER IGNORES YOU.

Got an as-is phone with defective digitizer on eBay, listing clearly stated the phone would include accessories. Received only the phone without any accessories. Tried twice over 2.5 weeks to contact seller to either ship missing accessories or issue partial refund of $9 (a very reasonable amount) to cover cost of missing accessories. Seller never bothered to reply.

Opened an eBay case against seller, waited one week, no reply from seller. Escalated it to customer support.

eBay CS said I could return the phone if it wasnít modified in anyway. Told eBay CS I already bought parts to repair the phone and thus it was modified. Told eBay CS to get seller to send missing accessories or issue partial refund.

eBay CS ruled in seller favor. Seller doesnít need to ship missing accessories and I donít get a partial refund. My fault for modifying the phone. Also my fault for waiting patiently for a month and try to be reasonable.

Apparently sellers can just leave some items out, completely ignore your messages, and you better not touch anything or eBay will rule in their favor. Heck, since seller didnít bother to reset the phone, the act of resetting and testing the phone would have modified its software state.

AkoPatel said:   eBay ITSELF IS BAD. DONíT COUNT ON SO-CALLED eBay BUYER PROTECTION IF SELLER IGNORES YOU.

Got an as-is phone with defective digitizer on eBay, listing clearly stated the phone would include accessories. Received only the phone without any accessories. Tried twice over 2.5 weeks to contact seller to either ship missing accessories or issue partial refund of $9 (a very reasonable amount) to cover cost of missing accessories. Seller never bothered to reply.

Opened an eBay case against seller, waited one week, no reply from seller. Escalated it to customer support.

eBay CS said I could return the phone if it wasnít modified in anyway. Told eBay CS I already bought parts to repair the phone and thus it was modified. Told eBay CS to get seller to send missing accessories or issue partial refund.

eBay CS ruled in seller favor. Seller doesnít need to ship missing accessories and I donít get a partial refund. My fault for modifying the phone. Also my fault for waiting patiently for a month and try to be reasonable.

Apparently sellers can just leave some items out, completely ignore your messages, and you better not touch anything or eBay will rule in their favor. Heck, since seller didnít bother to reset the phone, the act of resetting and testing the phone would have modified its software state.

Sadly, that was the right ruling. You shouldn't have modified it. Live and learn.

What the heck does "Seller Refurbished" mean?

CowBoom is selling these for $89.99 today (probably is same condition with 30-day warranty)

arribasn said:   CowBoom is selling these for $89.99 today (probably is same condition with 30-day warranty)

CowBoom:
What's not included
USB Cable
Charger
Owners Manual

Although you could get a micro power charger for about $5. Not a bad deal.

AkoPatel said:   eBay ITSELF IS BAD. DONíT COUNT ON SO-CALLED eBay BUYER PROTECTION IF SELLER IGNORES YOU.

Stop thread crapping. You are going and posting this on every eBay thread

ChiefBrody said:   arribasn said:   CowBoom is selling these for $89.99 today (probably is same condition with 30-day warranty)

CowBoom:
What's not included
USB Cable
Charger
Owners Manual

Although you could get a micro power charger for about $5. Not a bad deal.

They don't come with chargers anyhow, you only get a USB cable.

Sold out on CowBoom.

suezyque said:   

They don't come with chargers anyhow, you only get a USB cable.

or a manual (electronic only)

Wow, pretty dumb on your part. If you weren't happy with what you received, why would you open it up and try to repair it?! eBay made the right call.

Exactly. What part of this do you not understand? Do you think you can rent a car, drive it for two days, then take it back an get a full refund because you ended up with a compact and you meant to rent a midsize?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014