Linky

No taxes + free ship

Member Summary

Panasonic TC-L55ET5 (223.80kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Sounds like a good deal... Any bad comments about this TV?

unidennew said:   Sounds like a good deal... Any bad comments about this TV?

Only 60 Hz...I prefer at least 120 Hz if I am going to pay $1,000 for HDTV.

Its a 120hz TV. The problem with this set is not that great colours and bad viewing angles. Review

unidennew said:   Sounds like a good deal... Any bad comments about this TV?

I posted some pics of the screen on Amazon. You can see what the screen looked initially after setup and another one week later. I did no additional tweaking. It just took a week for the set to break in. I'm as surprised as anyone a LED tv needs a break in period. Thought that was only for plasmas.

Overall, I like it. Colors are vibrant. Wish the contrast and black levels were a bit better. But I'm hoping with even more time, the light bleeding issue will get even better.

Also, for $799 for a 55" a couple weeks back from Fry's, I truly cannot complain.

eBay ITSELF IS BAD. DONíT COUNT ON SO-CALLED eBay BUYER PROTECTION.

Got an as-is phone with defective digitizer on eBay, listing clearly stated the phone would include accessories. Received only the phone without any accessories. Tried twice over 2.5 weeks to contact seller to either ship missing accessories or issue partial refund of $9 (a very reasonable amount) to cover cost of missing accessories. Seller never bothered to reply.

Opened an eBay case against seller, waited one week, no reply from seller. Escalated it to customer support.

eBay CS said I could return the phone if it wasnít modified in anyway. Told eBay CS I already bought parts to repair the phone and thus it was modified. Told eBay CS to get seller to send missing accessories or issue partial refund.

eBay CS ruled in seller favor. Seller doesnít need to ship missing accessories and I donít get a partial refund. My fault for modifying the phone. Also my fault for waiting patiently for a month and try to be reasonable.

Apparently sellers can just leave some items out, completely ignore your messages, and you better not touch anything or eBay will rule in their favor. Heck, since seller didnít bother to reset the phone, the act of resetting and testing the phone would have modified its software state.

beach camera is a reputed seller. I doubt that they would pull any of that nonsence that you faced

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014