• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Already have a GSM phone or iPhone that you need to activate—or have an unlocked GSM phone you want to use on the T-Mobile network? Just get a Micro SIM card and choose a plan. Slip the ready-to-use Micro SIM Card into your phone and you’re ready to go.

linky

Member Summary

SIM card kit
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks op, ready for moving to my nexus 4

Is there any news on T-Mobile's progress in using the frequency for iPhones to be able to get a 3G signal instead of the Edge? Last I read, they were offering it in some west coast markets, but I have not kept up with the chat.

nemi_amd said:   thanks op, ready for moving to my nexus 4

Yes! Come in just in time for the Nexus 4! Saves me from buying a SIM cutting kit.

Anyone else having problem checking out? I swear if they wanted to they've collected 4 of my credit card information...

ljderm said:   Is there any news on T-Mobile's progress in using the frequency for iPhones to be able to get a 3G signal instead of the Edge? Last I read, they were offering it in some west coast markets, but I have not kept up with the chat.

Here's a map of towers where users have reported getting HSPA+ on their iPhones.

Las Vegas and Kansas City are the only two cities announced by T-Mo as being officially lit up with HSPA+ as of now.

nexus 4 support T-Mobile frequency?

Yes, it's GSM.

will this work for pre-paid plans?

thenew3 said:   will this work for pre-paid plans?Yes. No reason why it should not.

This will ONLY work for the "No Annual Contract T-Mobile Montly 4G" program, according to the fine prints.

is a micro sim meant for iphone 5 only or will it work with an iphone 4? I don't think thats what my sim card looks like.

BTW the regular sim cards are also $0.99

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/T-Mobile-Prepaid-SIM-Activation-Kit

Micro SIMs are for phones requiring micro SIMs. Kind of like a CD vs. a Mini Disc, if you go back that far.

I'm still unable to check out. 6 credit cards and 3 browsers later. I'm starting to suspect it may be due to the fact that I have ordered 2 regular SIMs previously...

I am about ready to move from TMOBILE cheapo phone to a 4G phone

could someone please explain how I get the Nexus 4 to work on the WalMart 100 minute voice/4G plan for $30?

do I get this micro-sim? will it work with the new WalMart deal?

GWBush said:    I'm still unable to check out. 6 credit cards and 3 browsers later. I'm starting to suspect it may be due to the fact that I have ordered 2 regular SIMs previously...

I'm unable to checkout, too and I also ordered 2 regular SIMs about a month ago.

germanpope said:   I am about ready to move from TMOBILE cheapo phone to a 4G phone

could someone please explain how I get the Nexus 4 to work on the WalMart 100 minute voice/4G plan for $30?

do I get this micro-sim? will it work with the new WalMart deal?


nobody has a nexus 4 so you won't know for sure, but you should be able to activate the $30 plan you're asking about with this microsim

abscess said:   germanpope said:   I am about ready to move from TMOBILE cheapo phone to a 4G phone

could someone please explain how I get the Nexus 4 to work on the WalMart 100 minute voice/4G plan for $30?

do I get this micro-sim? will it work with the new WalMart deal?


nobody has a nexus 4 so you won't know for sure, but you should be able to activate the $30 plan you're asking about with this microsim



thanks, I ordered a couple of sims --- it is only two bucks and it will be good to have them ready if I pull the trigger --- the price point should bring in some cheapskates like myself

Anyone knows where else to get one of these Micro SIM? I am so fed up with T-Mobile's CC payment system. I have 6 pending charges on 2 different CC and 2 pending on another card. WTF TMo ?!!!

I am trying to jump into the WalMart $30 deal with my iphone

They'll give you a micro SIM for free at any of their stores. I don't know why you'd pay for it other than to save time and gas if you're not headed to a mall in the near future.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014