• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I received an email thi smorning from Saveology saying their
"Best Customers" can purchase this deal.

Check your email, spam, trash...

https://www.saveology.com/deals/national/dominos-or-papa-johns-pizza

YMMV if you are not selected. Good Luck!!

Member Summary

papa johns (16.85kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks, OP! I got one but this time it says to call to redeem rather than do it online like before. ? Half-price is always good!

My redemption phone call was slow and tedious. I think they have a call center in Kenya! I had to spell every word!

Also they tried to sell me junk (upselling).

Whats the web page to redeem this voucher? I don't want to call in.

They don't allow Web redemption anymore

Yeah the "redemption" is foreign call center and they always try to upsell extra crap to you.

nahata22 said:   https://www.redeemthisnow.com/

Thanks, it was worth a try! When you try to redeem it there it now says they no longer allow it as of 10/15/12.

Hmmmm, I wonder if they will find out I used A dummy account?

Saveology has gone down the crapper.. my advice pull your email off the list. over a SD everyone that has dealt with them is fed up, this includes "this guy" right here!!

If hou hold a Citi Forward card, read also this thread for similar deals ($10 Domino's eGC for $5 etc)

When you redeem your voucher, you will be forced to call "redemption center" and listen to their sales pitch and upselling.
Redemption center is very slow and unprofessional. At this age, it should be automatic and done online.
$5 bucks is not worth your time and aggravation.
Will not be ordering from Saveology in the future

Saveology = in business solely for credit card data mining. If you've ever ordered from them with your Visa/MC DEBIT card, I'd be worried (due to 'basically' no rights if they just happen to raid your bank account).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014