• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I made a purchase on Saveology today and saw this offer.

https://www.saveology.com/deals/national/saveology-dollars-fifteen

IDK if it is targeted or YMMV.

Good Luck!! Limit one per account.

Member Summary

Savology Gift Card
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

• Limit 1 per person • Saveology Dollars can be spent on deals you see on Saveology.com • Certain deals are restricted • Saveology Dollars will be available in your account the day after you redeem • Saveology Dollars will be automatically applied toward your next purchased deal • Saveology Dollars not used will remain as a balance in your Saveology Account • Step by step redemption instructions will be on your voucher 24 hours after purchase by checking under “My Deals” in your account • Saveology Dollars expire 08/31/2013 • Saveology Dollars can not be used to purchase this deal •

Not sure where you see that it can be applied to "any deal". I would jump on this if there was some certainty that it could be used on gift card deals.

xfree said:   • Limit 1 per person • Saveology Dollars can be spent on deals you see on Saveology.com • Certain deals arrestricted • Saveology Dollars will be available in your account the day after you redeem • Saveology Dollars will be automatically applied toward your next purchased deal • Saveology Dollars not used will remain as a balance in your Saveology Account • Step by step redemption instructions will be on your voucher 24 hours after purchase by checking under “My Deals” in your account • Saveology Dollars expire 08/31/2013 • Saveology Dollars can not be used to purchase this deal •

Not sure where you see that it can be applied to "any deal". I would jump on this if there was some certainty that it could be used on gift card deals.

Jump anyway. I bought it. Don;t be chicken.
Where it says certain deals are restricted, that's a no-brainer assumption, since some deals are under $15, etc...

ive seen over 50 post saying "Apply it to any Deal!" is BS. check on SD people have had it with Saveology. People who buy this deal, please report your findings. my personal, first hand experience is most deals will not work with there "Saveology dollars" i now hate this place, but thats just me. buyer beware!!!!!!!! ALSO, you have to redeem most things vie the phone. so unless you speak some third world dialect, its gonna be alot of work and an exercise in patience to save 5/7.5/10 dollars. I would call SO, a Scam. but hey, thats just me..

I'm happy with Saveology.

bobomatic said:   ive seen over 50 post saying "Apply it to any Deal!" is BS. check on SD people have had it with Saveology. People who buy this deal, please report your findings. my personal, first hand experience is most deals will not work with there "Saveology dollars" i now hate this place, but thats just me. buyer beware!!!!!!!! ALSO, you have to redeem most things vie the phone. so unless you speak some third world dialect, its gonna be alot of work and an exercise in patience to save 5/7.5/10 dollars. I would call SO, a Scam. but hey, thats just me..

Yeap

When you redeem your voucher, you will be forced to call "redemption center" and listen to their sales pitch and upselling.
Redemption center is very slow and unprofessional. At this age, it should be automatic and done online.
$5 bucks is not worth your time and aggravation.
Will not be ordering from Saveology in the future

bobomatic said:   ive seen over 50 post saying "Apply it to any Deal!" is BS. check on SD people have had it with Saveology. People who buy this deal, please report your findings. my personal, first hand experience is most deals will not work with there "Saveology dollars" i now hate this place, but thats just me. buyer beware!!!!!!!! ALSO, you have to redeem most things vie the phone. so unless you speak some third world dialect, its gonna be alot of work and an exercise in patience to save 5/7.5/10 dollars. I would call SO, a Scam. but hey, thats just me..

Me too. My Saveology dollars did not apply to my deal. Do you tell you which deals are applicable?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014