• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I needed a paper shredder & they had one normally $150.00 on clearance for $90.50, then I took it register & it rang up $40.50. I added a 20% off coupon & it ended up at $32.40. The other shredder that were 17 / 19 page shredders were around $200 a piece so this seems pretty torch hot.

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Omni tech 18 sheet paper shredder
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks, op!
snag 1 made the employee climb the ladder to get the last 1

crtt (Nov. 03, 2012 @ 8:51p) |

Finally stopped by my Staples to see if any were left, and one was sitting on the top shelf. In my office now.

comprx (Nov. 18, 2012 @ 7:07p) |

Sweet, this thing works quite well & relatively quiet.

polishdreamer (Nov. 19, 2012 @ 10:45a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nm. i'll find it. thx!

where is it the 20% coupon? is it from the last week exp 10/27?

or is it the unique one that expired yesterday?

I just got one today for the same price and they let me use the 20% coupon. works great

sonarblu2011 said:   I just got one today for the same price and they let me use the 20% coupon. works great

It blew my mind, this is a serious shredder man. I literally posted this up as soon as I got it, there was 2 left at the North Naples Staples on US 41.

This shredder is crap. I paid way more and I wish I never did. Forget about 18 sheets, more like 5.

andywanker said:   nm. i'll find it. thx!

It's not online anymore, they have one there from Omni-tech 18 page shredder for $199 & I swear it looks the same:

Link to Shredder

item#, SKU, model# please?
perhaps it's on the receipt

thedbn said:   item#, SKU, model# please?
perhaps it's on the receipt

Good catch, here you go:

Item #: 718103175456

polishdreamer said:   andywanker said:   nm. i'll find it. thx!

It's not online anymore, they have one there from Omni-tech 18 page shredder for $199 & I swear it looks the same:

Link to Shredder

That's Item: 423562, Model: OT-NXC18PA. Do you have either number from your purchase?

comprx said:   polishdreamer said:   andywanker said:   nm. i'll find it. thx!

Link to Shredder

That's Item: 423562, Model: OT-NXC18PA. Do you have either number from your purchase?

Neither number on my receipt, on the box it says:

SBU PO#: UE5089 confirmed on the box
OT-NXC18PA confirmed on the box
SKU#: 423562 confirmed on the box
7.0 Gallons basket Capacity

That's it online then -- thanks. Here's the non-mobile link:
http://www.staples.com/Omnitech-18-Sheet-Cross-Cut-Shredder/prod...

So the 20% coupon is the recently expired one that they accepted, or a new one?

comprx said:   That's it online then -- thanks. So the 20% coupon is the recently expired one that they accepted, or a new one?

I had one that I had printed of the Internet, I have no idea about expiration but I'm pretty sure the expired coupon scanned because I believe I got it from here.

comprx said:   That's it online then -- thanks. Here's the non-mobile link:
http://www.staples.com/Omnitech-18-Sheet-Cross-Cut-Shredder/prod...

So the 20% coupon is the recently expired one that they accepted, or a new one?

It was scary when it popped up for the price I got, I swear I was ready to pay nearly 3X more at the register. I snagged the receipt out of the cashiers hand, as quick as I could.

Thats a serious shredder.

I think i will make my way to my local Staples and check it out.

totally hot deal
thanks for responding to my inquiry Polishdreamer

thedbn said:   totally hot deal
thanks for responding to my inquiry Polishdreamer

You deserve it, a class act on here always. I always try to help anyway I can.

I got one last Saturday. Omnitech 18 Sheet Shredder SKU 423562, Regular Price online $199.99, was on clearance for $40.50. I was able to get a $25.00 recycle credit for bringing in my old shredder, plus 20% off of $15.50. Grand Total: $12.40 plus 90 cents tax = $13.30. THAT IS LESS THAN JUST THE SALES TAX WOULD HAVE BEEN AT FULL PRICE.
I had a $14.00 in rewards credit to spend which would have made it "FREE", but I really didn't go for the kill. They get a little nervous giving stuff away for free. (The recycle program just expired.)

GalaxyVortex said:   I got one last Saturday. Omnitech 18 Sheet Shredder SKU 423562, Regular Price online $199.99, was on clearance for $40.50. I was able to get a $25.00 recycle credit for bringing in my old shredder, plus 20% off of $15.50. Grand Total: $12.40 plus 90 cents tax = $13.30. THAT IS LESS THAN JUST THE SALES TAX WOULD HAVE BEEN AT FULL PRICE.
I had a $14.00 in rewards credit to spend which would have made it "FREE", but I really didn't go for the kill. They get a little nervous giving stuff away for free. (The recycle program just expired.)

This is the whole Monty, I had a trade in as well but I didn't want to push the whole price tag back up or risk losing the deal so I left it. Good for you about getting the whole pill swallowed, I had a price match on another item plus discount that made this difference up (V-tech phone with WalMart price-match / $20 off $50 for email abuse they hit me with).

skmerrow said:   This shredder is crap. I paid way more and I wish I never did. Forget about 18 sheets, more like 5.

I've been using it & it works great, so no idea what you're talking about.

KYBOSH said:   Thats a serious shredder.

I think i will make my way to my local Staples and check it out.

I had a bunch of things to shred & it's running strong.

Many stores have these in stock.

how do you get the recycling credit? just ask?

AND YOU DIDN'T SHARE THIS WITH US LAST WEEK? What's the point telling us all this when it has already expired with the recycling.

GalaxyVortex said:   I got one last Saturday. Omnitech 18 Sheet Shredder SKU 423562, Regular Price online $199.99, was on clearance for $40.50. I was able to get a $25.00 recycle credit for bringing in my old shredder, plus 20% off of $15.50. Grand Total: $12.40 plus 90 cents tax = $13.30. THAT IS LESS THAN JUST THE SALES TAX WOULD HAVE BEEN AT FULL PRICE.

optical said:   AND YOU DIDN'T SHARE THIS WITH US LAST WEEK? What's the point telling us all this when it has already expired with the recycling. Took the words right out of my mouth, errrr fingers

optical said:   AND YOU DIDN'T SHARE THIS WITH US LAST WEEK? What's the point telling us all this when it has already expired with the recycling.

Yeah, that's pretty douchey of you GalaxyVortex...
Hopefully in the future you'll give the FW community the heads up on deals like this and not just leech off the board.

Man that's recycling credit would of been nice. Either way it's a nice shredder.

KYBOSH said:   optical said:   AND YOU DIDN'T SHARE THIS WITH US LAST WEEK? What's the point telling us all this when it has already expired with the recycling.

Yeah, that's pretty douchey of you GalaxyVortex...
Hopefully in the future you'll give the FW community the heads up on deals like this and not just leech off the board.

Classic.

Recycling credit was just for October according to the manager at the store I got mine at. Still a good deal at $32. It is a nice machine. Quiet and strong. Looks nice as well.

working great for me too

sonarblu2011 said:   working great for me too

Sweet.

thanks, op!
snag 1 made the employee climb the ladder to get the last 1

Finally stopped by my Staples to see if any were left, and one was sitting on the top shelf. In my office now.

comprx said:   Finally stopped by my Staples to see if any were left, and one was sitting on the top shelf. In my office now.

Sweet, this thing works quite well & relatively quiet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014