• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sony B&M Store is giving away 2 free movie tickets to Skyfall when you take a 5 min demo of their new 84" 4k TV in store.
They give out vouchers for Hollywood movie money which you redeem online for Skyfall tickets.
Got mine over the weekend.

Didn't see it posted anywhere in the store. I came to know about it during a commercial that comes before they screen a movie at Edwards theaters.

Offer valid while supplies last.
Limited 2 tickets per group.

The best link I could find about information regarding this offer is here:
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?...

Catch a Breathtaking Double Feature
Date: October 15 thru November 12

Visit the Sony store to catch this year's must-sees. Ask a sales associate to give you a demo of the brand new 84" 4K TV, Sony's largest and highest resolution TV ever. Once you've seen our groundbreaking television, you will receive two James Bond Hollywood Movie Money® codes with instructions to print your Skyfall tickets at home.

I'm guessing the offer is valid only at those stores that carry the 84" 4K TV

Here are the locations that carry it.

Exclusively at select Sony Stores:
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
San Diego, CA 92108
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Houston, TX 77056
New York, NY 10022
Garden City, NY 11530

Enjoy the show.

Sony
Need a Sony coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Skyfall tickets
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

skyfall
Disclaimer
confirmed, did this at the Sony store in tyson's corner, fairfax, va (which is not listed above), unintentionally right as the store was closing, without knowing about the offer. it really is pretty impressive to see in person (as is the $25k price tag).

a friend and i were just looking around in the store, and happened to stop at the tv last. the rep i guess must've seen us looking at it, came over and mentioned a bit about the resolution, glasses-free 3d, etc. and then handed us the vouchers (just tiny slips of paper). he said they just got theirs about two weeks ago, straight from the latest electronics show (ces? or whatever). it's for $13 in hollywood movie money rather than the usual Sony emovie cash.

redemption url: www.activaterewards.com/sonyskyfall

Is the ticket good for IMAX?

Man.. I wish I had one close!

LongDongSilver said:   Is the ticket good for IMAX?

the certificate is basically a one-time use credit card worth up to $13. the theater charges you the ticket price, then puts up to $13 using the certificate, and you pay the rest. previously people were able to convert to Fandango bucks, Amazon gift cards, etc. but they've managed to block this since.

sometimes a theater person won't know how to process it (sometimes even despite my saying "you enter it like a credit card"), and will just issue you a free ticket instead..which means if you're less scrupulous and it hasn't expired yet, you could go back..walk into another movie, etc. also, these certificates expire 01/31/13 or whenever the movie goes out of theaters, so you've got plenty of time to go see it.

If you buy the James Bond blue rays at Best Buy for 9.99 you get 10 dollers per DVD toward a ticket to see Skyfall.

Sony believes their target demographic for a $25k television is people who want a free $10 ticket to the movies.

What's next? Porsche offering a free McDonald's Happy Meal voucher for test driving a car?

ubermichaelthomas said:   Sony believes their target demographic for a $25k television is people who want a free $10 ticket to the movies.

What's next? Porsche offering a free McDonald's Happy Meal voucher for test driving a car?

irrelevant useless post !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014