• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
fry's has the Samsung UN46EH6070 46" Class 1080p 120Hz 3D LED TV Bundle Includes 2 Pairs of Active 3D Glasses and a BD-E5900 3D Blu-Ray for $799 plus free shipping. After finial checkout you will see the price.

link

Member Summary

Samsung UN46EH6070
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good price.... can .. nott... resistttt...
got one ... thanks Melly777

good finding

nice price !

should i wait or grab this one ?

wait

Ordered mine on Oct. 31st; it arrived yesterday. Everything looks good. I think it's a good deal. Thanks, OP.

For those that ordered, here is a link of a calibration setting from someone who has spent a lot of time tweaking with the settings:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN46EH6070-46-Inch-Blu-ray-Player/...

this is 599 at Frys right now in the Veteran's Day 2-day sale. Sold out instantly here in SoCal. Would suggest doing price adjustment/protection.

nrezaie said:   this is 599 at Frys right now in the Veteran's Day 2-day sale. Sold out instantly here in SoCal. Would suggest doing price adjustment/protection.
The fry's ad does not indicate the model #. Do you have a copy of an ad that does, or a receipt maybe?

Says 'in store pickup only'?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014