• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Up date Looks like you can go right to Amax Thanks to Checha here on F/W

No need for for FB, twitter, myspace, inyourface ... and all the crap.

Added 2 of my AMEX cards for the deal. Should be available for all the accounts[if you have more then one AMEX cc].

Log in to you AMEX account [cc account]. Towards the bottom right corner you should see a scrolling ADV for CPK [get 10 for 25 spent], Container Store [5 for 25 spent], Henri Bendel [50 for 200] Warby Parker [10 for 95]

Hope this helps the few like me who do not use fb, twitter...

Enjoy.

California Pizza Kitchen AMEX Sync Offer on Facebook Spend $25+ get $10 back in statement credit

California Pizza Kitchen AMEX Sync Offer on Facebook Spend $25+ get $10 back in statement credit

Get a one time statement credit for $10 by using your syncd card to make a single in-restaurant purchase of $25 or more at CPK by 12/31/2012. Link the offer using the AMEX Syc Facebook app

sds413 op

Member Summary

California PIzza? Kitchen (194.31kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

To make this deal even sweeter...

When you go to California Pizza Kitchen's website, they also have an offer in which you join their e-mail list (eClub) they will e-mail you a coupon within 24 hours for $5 off your next order. The offer is at the top of the screen on their home page, to the left of the "find a location" restaurant locator.

click here

EDIT: I got my coupon e-mailed to me almost instantly. The coupon is good for $5 off my next dine-in or takeout purchase of $20 or more and the coupon is valid for two weeks (mine expires 11/14/12). So all in all you can get $30 of pizza for $15 (1/2 off).

Can we just buy $25 gift card and still get $10 back on statement.

MrVietnam said:   To make this deal even sweeter...

When you go to California Pizza Kitchen's website, they also have an offer in which you join their e-mail list (eClub) they will e-mail you a coupon within 24 hours for $5 off your next order. The offer is at the top of the screen on their home page, to the left of the "find a location" restaurant locator.

click here

EDIT: I got my coupon e-mailed to me almost instantly. The coupon is good for $5 off my next dine-in or takeout purchase of $20 or more and the coupon is valid for two weeks (mine expires 11/14/12). So all in all you can get $30 of pizza for $15 (1/2 off).

I tried to join on the little pop-up that appears on their homepage, but never got the email coupon. I then tried to join again by closing the pop-up and clicking on the $5 JOIN link on the right (had to use a different email addr because it said my original one was already registered) and got the email coupon almost immediately.

Is the coupon the email printout? Or do we need to register with Pinterest to get the coupon?

cenglerp said:   Is the coupon the email printout? Or do we need to register with Pinterest to get the coupon?
I just printed my email that had the coupon. No idea what the link it brings you to is. Seems different everytime you click on it and none contain a coupon.

cenglerp said:   Is the coupon the email printout? Or do we need to register with Pinterest to get the coupon?

The coupon is the e-mail that printed out. No need to register with Pinterest to get the coupon.

The link direct me to AMEX and when i sign in to my account it does not tell me if I am synced with CK or not

Anyone else having this AMEX FB sync issue: "Sorry, we hare having trouble linking your account right now, please contact customer service for assistance." And MrVietnam, nice find on the bonus $5 off from the CK website!

Update: nvm, just went to the load more offers link, instead of the top side scroll, and added offer to the card that way. Thanks OP!!! More green for you!

wongNUMBA said:   Anyone else having this AMEX FB sync issue: "Sorry, we hare having trouble linking your account right now, please contact customer service for assistance." And MrVietnam, nice find on the bonus $5 off from the CK website!

Update: nvm, just went to the load more offers link, instead of the top side scroll, and added offer to the card that way. Thanks OP!!! More green for you!

Yes, me too.

Hats of Butcherboy.

CPK sells gift cards online with free shipping. Has anyone tried that option?

I went to California Pizza Kitchen today and bought a $25 gift card and within minutes I got this e-mail confirmation from American Express:

Dear: MrVietnam

Thank you for using your synced American Express Card
ending in XXXXX at California Pizza Kitchen!

Get more savings, rewards, and experiences you'll love by visiting
AMEX Sync with Facebook here!

See program terms at
https://sync.americanexpress.com/Partner/Terms.aspx

I received my $10 credit from American Express this morning.

$30 at California Pizza Kitchen for just $15. What a deal!

This is nice with the CPK promo where you get $20 gift card for future use when you spend $100 on gift cards. Good online or in store. I would ask to purchase 4 $25 cards and use 4 different cards to pay if they allow it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014