• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I ordered one and will report back on the results but wanted to share with you guys as well. A great case for the price when you need that little bit of protection for the fragile i5

Ultra slim Anker case cover + rim for iPhone 5 for $3.99, 80% OFF, w/ FS @ Amazon. This case went down to lowest $3.99 today (it used to be $19.99), 80% OFF. Previous best on slickdeals was $6.99 and did not last long. Hurry up and buy before Amazon decides to jack up the price or the slick deals effect makes it out of stock. CHEAP, EFFECTIVE and quality protection.

http://www.amazon.com/Anker%C2%AE-Glaze-Case-iPhone-Translucent/...

Product Features:
Simple yet strong design delivers elegant protection against shock and scratches.
Speaker cutouts uniquely designed to avoid dust and protect clearest sound quality.
Compatible with all iPhone 5 models: see models and carriers below
TPU + PC advantages: non-toxic material is flexible yet durable against wear and maintains shape and strength across wide temperature ranges.

Package Includes:
(1) AnkerŪ Glaze Case
(2) Microfiber Cloth

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

case
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks !!

thanks got one. from reading the comments, some people got cases made before the phone was released, so it wasn't tight. anker seemed to be pretty good about the complaints and are sending new ones. so I guess if you get one that's not fitting just contact anker.

I received mine and it fits fine the tpu is perfect an the bumper rim is like 95%. Just a little flimsy but works fine. For 3.99 this is an awesome case

Shipping is not free, it's only free if you spend $25 or more.

if you contribute reviews to Amazon regularly, you can score one for free by signing up for anker's power users program: http://ianker.com/article-56-34-19.html

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014