USAA Savings on New BMW

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A friend of mine was just talking about this deal.

This deal is valid only for USAA Memebers.

The special savings are up to $6,000 for eligible USAA members on the lease or purchase of a new BMW.

( I am not a member, so don't know much about the membership)

Linky

Go easy on me

Member Summary

bmw
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
thanks
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › BMW
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, but remember that the "$6,000 off" is off of what? MSRP? MSRP plus $6,000 additional dealer markup? It's all fungible numbers.

Figure out the MSRP, the invoice price of the car, any factory-to-dealer and factory-to-consumer rebates, and the manufacturers holdback (Tip: it's 2% for BMW).

The price of the car is: Invoice Price - (MSRP * Holdback percentage) - (Factory-to-dealer rebates + Factory-to-consumer rebates) + Destination charge.

That's it, that's the price of your car.

$6K off a high end BMW is nothing

If you are really interested, I stumbled upon this which was on a BMW dealer's site:

http://www.princetonbmw.com/usaa-bmw-promo.htm#

As you could probably guess, it isn't $6k off a 3-series.

VicVinegar said:   If you are really interested, I stumbled upon this which was on a BMW dealer's site:

http://www.princetonbmw.com/usaa-bmw-promo.htm#

As you could probably guess, it isn't $6k off a 3-series.

per website said: Offer is additive to all current national, regional and other bonus incentives.

Nice find, looks like a valid discount for those who qualify and can afford a BMW. $2,250 discount for 3-series sedan

Matr0skin said:   $2,250 discount for 3-series sedan

Roughly 5% off MSRP. Anyone can get this kind of discount day in day out without being a USAA member. Cold deal.

I would consider a BMW 1 series with a 6k discount. OP = red

This deal is as cold as a witch's titty in a brass bra.

I understand the BMW discount is additional amount off the Truecar amount USAA uses with affiliated dealers.

Here's the breakdown:

Model Offer
1 Series 1,250
3 Series (F30) 1,500
3 Series Sedan/Wagon (E9X) 2,250
3 Series Coupe/Conv 28i/35i 2,000
3 Series Coupe/Conv 35is + M 3,000
5 Series Sedan 28i/35i 1,500
5 Series Sedan 50i + M 3,000
5 Series GT 4,000
6 Series Coupe/Conv 40i 5,000
6 Series Coupe/Conv 50i 6,000

Model Offer
7 Series 40i 5,000
7 Series 50i 6,000
Z4 28i/35i 4,000
Z4 35is 4,500
X3 1,250
X5 35i 2,500
X5 50i + M 3,750
X6 + M 3,750

Joining USAA and getting both the prenegotiated price along with the discount above is FREE.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014