Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell Black Friday 2012 Ad Scan: http://www.blackfriday.fm/adscan/dell
Dell Black Friday 2012 Sale Items: http://www.blackfriday.fm/ad/dell

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
haha, ran out of stock before the sale started? nice.

zelmahaner (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 1:29a) |

Still sitting in my cart this morning at 599, seems it's in stock at the full price. I went to bed and forgot I left the... (more)

Danielm7 (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 6:38a) |

I logged on just at sale time, sale laptop never even showed up as an option. Tried to put the offer # in the search box... (more)

honeyduck (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 7:44p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The bottom line of the last page is a bit fuzzy. Says the sale will start at midnight but I can't read the time zone. Anyone know what time zone Dell is using to determine the start of the sale? Thanks

bippie said:   The bottom line of the last page is a bit fuzzy. Says the sale will start at midnight but I can't read the time zone. Anyone know what time zone Dell is using to determine the start of the sale? Thanks

The bottom of page 3 is a bit more clear.

"Offer vaild 11/23 12:00AM to 11:59PM EST unless otherwise noted"

What do you think the chances are of actually getting this deal once the clock strikes midnight EST on Black Friday?

ba-wamp bawwwamp; server too busy messages. started 12m EST...

Same here, bummer. I was waiting, refreshed, got the 14z in the cart then all timed out. Grr.

bs still busy,probably there was never a laptop in stock

jewsus said:   What do you think the chances are of actually getting this deal once the clock strikes midnight EST on Black Friday?

none...server is malfunctioning.

After this I think I can now forgive Fry's website.

12:48, couldn't check out. Now the 14z isn't on the list of doorbusters available anymore.

I have the 14z in my cart, but unable to finish checkout (still on the screen but when I hit checkout shows waiting for ecomm.Dell.com). Should I wait it out?

What price were you showing I never showed the black friday price I did guest check out after many attempts and made it all the way to final review before it timed out and would not reload.

It's showing $299 in my cart. Stuck on the proceed to guest checkout page for me. Waiting it out.

I got mine in there for $299.99 but then page froze. Called Dell at 9:18 PM PST and have now been on hold 48 mins.

I got mine in there for $299.99 but then page froze. Called Dell at 9:18 PM PST and have now been on hold 48 mins.

There is a 20% off coupon code for the weekend so if anyone like me missed out there are deals available with that. Not my 14 inch but, it looks like in 15 inch

Keep us posted. The same thing happened to me except I could not even get to the check out.

Cart just moved forward to the shipping details page.
What's ridiculous is that I get paid by the hour at work and make more than what I'm saving when you consider I've been on this for like 2 hours.

Guess it doesn't matter now. I got an unresponsive page error box and then chrome crashed. Was showing $299. Just reopened and am checking to see if its still in my cart (wishful thinking)

Did you do anything to get it to move to shipping details page or just let it sit and spin?

I let mine spin and backed up when I got an unresponsive error but, I had put in credit info 2 times only to have it crash after hitting enter

Crap, I was sitting at proceed to check our now I just got kicked to service is unavailable page going back to see if I can get to my cart. It's not looking good.

Good luck guys.

So annoyed right now, guess I should have stood in line at Best Buy.

Jlovey2 said:   There is a 20% off coupon code for the weekend so if anyone like me missed out there are deals available with that. Not my 14 inch but, it looks like in 15 inch

I see the coupon but I don't see anything remotely resembling a deal.

14z is sold out. Sales rep told stock is gone about 1 hour ago.

Yahoo!! Order just completed. That wasn't painful at all it only too freaking an hour and 45 minutes but I guess that's worth saving $300. Good luck everyone.

Mine worked finally! I went back to my cart after a crash and it had stored it, at that $299 price. So I succeeded.

freman said:   14z is sold out. Sales rep told stock is gone about 1 hour ago.

How could that be? The sale only started at midnight.

ams0129 said:   freman said:   14z is sold out. Sales rep told stock is gone about 1 hour ago.

How could that be? The sale only started at midnight.

haha, ran out of stock before the sale started? nice.

Still sitting in my cart this morning at 599, seems it's in stock at the full price. I went to bed and forgot I left the Dell chat window open and they emailed me a chat log, the sales person got on 2 hours after I opened the chat window, hah, seems reasonable.

I logged on just at sale time, sale laptop never even showed up as an option. Tried to put the offer # in the search box, just spinned and timed out. Tried to chat, waited an hour and gave up. Bait and switch. Shame on Dell. I'll never buy from them again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015