• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sceptre 32" Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV, X322BV-HD for $179 w/Free ship to store @ WalMart.com
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sceptre-32-Class-LCD-720p-60Hz-HDTV-X3...

Member Summary

X322BV-HD
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

showing up at $199.00

oingo2 said:   showing up at $199.00
Shows $179 for me.

Probably a good second (or third) set for someone. I'm still using my old CRTs, haven't made the switch to flat screen yet. As I understand it there are still plenty of holdouts like me.

bru20 said:   oingo2 said:   showing up at $199.00
Shows $179 for me.

Probably a good second (or third) set for someone. I'm still using my old CRTs, haven't made the switch to flat screen yet. As I understand it there are still plenty of holdouts like me.

how do you live w out hd??

Don't mean to take the thread on a long tangent, but 32"@720p seems to be a sweet entry spot for those not looking for blue-ray quality viewing. Anyone have any thoughts on whether prices for 32"@720p TVs are expected to be, on average, much lower than $180 through what is left of 2012?

This IS a good deal, but HOW good is this deal?

This is coming up as $199.99 for me (zip 19406)

Refreshed my cart a few times and it eventually changed to $179.99. Very strange. But order placed, thanks!

garystad said:   Don't mean to take the thread on a long tangent, but 32"@720p seems to be a sweet entry spot for those not looking for blue-ray quality viewing. Anyone have any thoughts on whether prices for 32"@720p TVs are expected to be, on average, much lower than $180 through what is left of 2012?

Good question. I don't think there is much room below this price for a non-refurbished unit. I think there may be some downward movement on 40" and above sets in the next couple of months, but I think this price is scraping the bottom for a 32" HDTV.

garystad said:   Don't mean to take the thread on a long tangent, but 32"@720p seems to be a sweet entry spot for those not looking for blue-ray quality viewing. Anyone have any thoughts on whether prices for 32"@720p TVs are expected to be, on average, much lower than $180 through what is left of 2012?

With no new real innovations in TVs this year retailers are pushing larger screens. 32" will probably still be shown in stores but the smaller sizes will go away to make room for the larger ones they need to display. This one seems pretty good to me but Google around to be sure.

32" deal was $199 last black friday, so this is a good price. I wonder how low they will go on BF? $159 or $149?

Don't mean to diss the thread - it is a decent deal and usually these have been $199

However in response to those that are asking I think the Quantum View 1080p deal for $169 about a month ago (currently dead) should be a benchmark of a hot deal for now through BF .

I rate this as a good deal - not amazing.

This model has already been discontinued by Sceptre. I would wait for 1080p or LED on black friday; prices should be similar to this one. Only disadvantage is the super thin led's have poor sound; this is an older unit with better sound and I like the remote button positions better.

jmsnyc said:   Don't mean to diss the thread - it is a decent deal and usually these have been $199

However in response to those that are asking I think the Quantum View 1080p deal for $169 about a month ago (currently dead) should be a benchmark of a hot deal for now through BF .

I rate this as a good deal - not amazing.

I was not aware of that prior deal, thanks for the information.

I've already got a 32" 1080 LED TV for $199 at Sears; this was months ago as a deal of the day, and they have repeated it since, plus at Sears you get reward points which equal dollars. I also got a 32" 720 for about that price and of course the 1080 LED has a better picture but both are good TVs, and I have Directv HD. Brand name was Seiki. Point being that if the prices were that good already, should be better for Christmas shoppers if you can wait.

WM BF sale will have an Emerson 32" 720p LCD for $148 and a 40" 1080p LCD for $198.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014