• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hunting around for a laptop and came across this deal. New AMD A10 chip and 7660 graphics. $ 499.99 with prime and Lenovo has a $15 dollar rebate. Note. windows 7 premium.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0082PS2IM/

Member Summary

Lenovo Z585 261729U
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any feedback on this deal guys?

I'd advise checking out the Dell Outlet store, lots of deals there and I'm not sure how good AMD's laptop CPUs are.

Thank you will check them out

this laptop is on sale at frys this week for $5 less.

How do u see prime price? I'm Amazon mom (pseudo prime), i see prime logo next to price of 559 and ships free 2day shipping. Did prime price expire or do I need to upgrade mom to true prime account? Thanks.

I don't see the deal anymore. I just received the laptop today. 1st impressions:

Build quality is excellent. Im burning the backup disks and the entire machine is very quite. So far I like what I see. I will update later when I play with a little more.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014