• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Groupon Link to deal

4G-enabled phone running on the Windows 7 mobile operating system; 3.7-inch touchscreen

Groupon
See Groupon promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nokia Lumia 710
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

meh. none of the WP7 handsets are getting upgraded to WP8. look for all the WP7 handsets, particularly the lower end models like the 710, to drop much lower in price. unless you absolutely need this handset today, I'd wait.

jbigboote said:   meh. none of the WP7 handsets are getting upgraded to WP8. look for all the WP7 handsets, particularly the lower end models like the 710, to drop much lower in price. unless you absolutely need this handset today, I'd wait.

The WP 7.5 devices are getting upgraded to WP 7.8 which contains most of the visual features of WP8 but not any of the internal security features. As far as prices, this is actually quite a decent price for the device and for about the next year or so I suspect that the only place where you might find them cheaper is Craigslist. I've never delt with the vendor before though and it appears that there are not "factory unlocked" devices since the list of accessories should include a T-Mobile SIM card for the standard T-Mobile package. These appear to be vendor unlocked which may or may not matter to someone. I'm not sure how Nokia calculates the warranty in such cases.

Nokia Lumia 710 is a low-end market-oriented, using Microsoft's Smartphone Windows Phone operating system. October 26, 2011, published by Nokia Nokia at the opening of the General Assembly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014