Turbo Boost Speed Up to 3.1GHz

Member Summary

i17R-2895SLV
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

tiger direct? no thank you

I have gotten stuff from Tiger Direct/Circuit City/CompUSA no problem. Am I just lucky?

StrawManArg said:   I have gotten stuff from Tiger Direct/Circuit City/CompUSA no problem. Am I just lucky?

Lottery lucky, TD is the worst. I think I have like 5 rebates still hung-up on some glitch they found, worst possible place to do business. Traveling Gypsy Flea Markets have a better reputation.

Only complaints I've seen about them has to do with rebates, and with this laptop I see no rebate so he must have had a bad personal experience with them in the past...

StrawManArg said:   I have gotten stuff from Tiger Direct/Circuit City/CompUSA no problem. Am I just lucky?

looks like a great deal for this laptop! Might have to upgrade!

On it's website Costco has the same (almost same) laptop for $699 (add $30 for S&H).....here's the link

I would go with Costco any day for it's 2 year included warranty.

I have delt with TD a lot over the past few years and the only bad thing I can say about them is that they hold on to FW Cash Back for *months* before allowing it to be released! ;P

not really a deal. The screen is not IPS.

not really a deal. The screen is not IPS. With that said, YOu pay tax at Costco which kills the deal for many.

anndesikis said:   tiger direct? no thank you

I have bought 5 computers (5 different computers and transactions) for my business from TD and everything went smoothly. They did call me for credit card verification twice. 3 of the computers were refurbished and all were the best price I could find for the hardware, and I spend hours comparing prices before any purchase.

I have not done a mail in rebate with them so I can't speak to that.

I do lots of business with TD/CUSA, seeing that there's a CUSA not too far from my house. Absolutely no issues with rebates or anything. TD cleaned up their act ages ago. If you're having issues with them and rebates, you're either a) not following the policy for rebate submission that's outlined on their website or b) it's a fluke.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014