• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.gevalia.com/introOfferGEV-999-FreeG99/introOfferGEV-9...

MPORTANT NOTE: Once your order is processed, you’ll automatically be enrolled in Gevalia shipments. This isn’t a big deal, though, since there is NO commitment! After your order arrives you can cancel with no further obligation… meaning you will NOT ever be billed again or sent anything more! If you decide that the Gevalia Auto-ship program is not for you, just call this number-1-800-438-2542 or cancel your membership by logging into your account online. This offer is good through 12/31/12.

Gevalia
See Gevalia discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Gevalia Header with Teapot
Thanks timswim78
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1. Primarily for the Teapot as a bonus to teabags at approx 11.4 cents each. My parents got a coffee maker for same Co and it was very nice. Green for OP. Try to get you a shirt.
Addendum: Oh it's you MC, Bet you've already qualified for a shirt. But thanks are due anyway.

Nice deal. And you're right, Pooh. Mr C probably has enough FW shirts to hand them out as Christmas gifts! Now if we were only on his list...

DrPooh said:   In for 1. Primarily for the Teapot as a bonus to teabags at approx 11.4 cents each. My parents got a coffee maker for same Co and it was very nice. Green for OP. Try to get you a shirt.
Addendum: Oh it's you MC, Bet you've already qualified for a shirt. But thanks are due anyway.

Can you sign up for this deal if you have recently done the coffee pot offer?

Anyone know if this kettle is any good?

I did not cancel immediately and I just saw a charge on my CC although the shipping date/cycle is several weeks away .
I called and emailed them and the response is they cannot cancel or change the order even though its not shipped yet.
I'm not a avid tea/coffee drinker and I just need one box instead of 4[$34.36] if they can't cancel ..
--100% dis-satisfied customer ..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014