• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
muumuu said:   can I purchase gift cards at BB and still qualify for the 50 off 100? I'd like to buy some Kindle cards if that works.

yes, you can

Yes, works for me.

turtlebud said:   giving this a shot even though it's been ages since i've played a FPS game. rented from Redbox and went through the first level on easy. this may take longer than expected.

btw, woomanhei, how did you only get that operation completion achievement? I thought you had to finish the campaign to unlock the spartan ops.

Redbox said Disc One ONLY so please confirm that you could download Spartan Ops from Xbox Live (Free or Gold?) since Disc Two is not included from Redbox.

muumuu said:   can I purchase gift cards at BB and still qualify for the 50 off 100? I'd like to buy some Kindle cards if that works.

Yes. This is what we did (on two different cards that were synched and had the 50/100 offer) and we received the credits already.

69ragtop said:   turtlebud said:   giving this a shot even though it's been ages since i've played a FPS game. rented from Redbox and went through the first level on easy. this may take longer than expected.

btw, woomanhei, how did you only get that operation completion achievement? I thought you had to finish the campaign to unlock the spartan ops.

Redbox said Disc One ONLY so please confirm that you could download Spartan Ops from Xbox Live (Free or Gold?) since Disc Two is not included from Redbox.

This was confirmed earlier in this thread, but I'll confirm it again, since this is how I got my achievement 2 weeks ago.

Anyone buy a $10 gc at amc and get the credit?

Yes, AMC $10 gift card works for the promotion. I think the only one I didn't try was Pac Sun. Figured if I go by the mall before the end of the year I'd stop by and see what they have, but who goes to the mall anymore?

blackbullitt said:   muumuu said:   can I purchase gift cards at BB and still qualify for the 50 off 100? I'd like to buy some Kindle cards if that works.

Yes. This is what we did (on two different cards that were synched and had the 50/100 offer) and we received the credits already.

Awesome, I used it on the DOTD Apple money for 20% off. $125 for $50 ain't too shabby, though I don't know how many years it's going to take to burn through all the GCs I bought this year.

EDIT: Online AMC purchases do not count.

nevermind

Oh man, should have read this sooner. Now I need to go pickup my Halo rental and beat it by tomorrow.

"No time to eat wifey! MUST BEAT THE GAME!"

And thanks OP / others for the info.

is the email to the email you registered you AMEX card with or your xbox live email?

yancantcook said:   is the email to the email you registered you AMEX card with or your xbox live email?Registered email

TTech2 said:   

"No time to eat wifey! MUST BEAT THE GAME!"

Amazing how the lack of a comma can change context so drastically...

Do you have a copy of the $50.00 towards a $100.00 or more purchase at bestbuy email from American Express. I synched my card on 12/30 and completed that Operation Completion Achievement on 12/30...but I have not received an email from American Express saying it is confirmed. I emailed them and called about 6 times today to get some sort of confirmation from them but no one seemed to know what I wanted or was talking about. If you can help me and provide me with a snip or picture of that email you got from them that would help a ton. Its been 10 days since I beat it and I am concerned they are not honoring the achievement. Please advise?
Mark

hopesxc said:   Do you have a copy of the $50.00 towards a $100.00 or more purchase at bestbuy email from American Express. I synched my card on 12/30 and completed that Operation Completion Achievement on 12/30...but I have not received an email from American Express saying it is confirmed. I emailed them and called about 6 times today to get some sort of confirmation from them but no one seemed to know what I wanted or was talking about. If you can help me and provide me with a snip or picture of that email you got from them that would help a ton. Its been 10 days since I beat it and I am concerned they are not honoring the achievement. Please advise?
Mark
Most people get it within 7 days, but for some people it can take ~2 weeks

Contact them from here: https://sync.americanexpress.com/XBox/CustomerService

Subject: You unlocked an offer in Halo 4!

Congratulations! You've unlocked an offer in Halo 4: Spend $100, Get $50 Back!
at Best Buy.

See offer details and terms at
http://amexbox.com/OfferTerms

To unlock additional exclusive content, offers and more, go to the
Browse Games tile in the Games section of the Xbox 360 dashboard
and click on the American Express digital experience tile.

See Program Terms at
https://sync.americanexpress.com/Partner/Terms

Thanks I really appreciate you taking the time to post that for me. I have got no where with their customer service.

Thanks I really appreciate you taking the time to post that for me. I have got no where with their customer service.

hopesxc said:   Thanks I really appreciate you taking the time to post that for me. I have got no where with their customer service.Just login to your account online & send a secure message about the promo and missing credit. No need to do anything else. They will take care of it.

Unfortunately my American Express is a bank card American Express which means i cannot send a secure message through their system because it says i dont have an account with them. My card is synched and I did get the $10.00 credit so I know it works but when I call them they cannot access my information and they always send me to technical support which they do nothing so I am at loss.

Unfortunately my American Express is a bank card American Express which means i cannot send a secure message through their system because it says i dont have an account with them. My card is synched and I did get the $10.00 credit so I know it works but when I call them they cannot access my information and they always send me to technical support which they do nothing so I am at loss.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014