• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Black band version for $ 335

AMZN link with reviews.


Never needs a battery and time is updated daily.

Member Summary

Citizen Skyhawk A-T Stainless Steel Chronograph Atomic Mens Watch
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

.
Thanks GudSpellur
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Horrendous!

Yeah, I know thebigo. But honestly, you should look at all the Citizen Eco-Drives. Ugly is the norm. This one barely sticks out. I love Eco-Drives but the vast majority are hideous.

I have titanium Skyhawk (non-atomic) and it looks okay, a rarity for them.

Thank you GudSpellur!! I have been looking at this watch for a long time. Have never been able to catch it at this low of a price. Wish I could have afforded the Titanium one but the Stainless is gorgeous too. Pulled the trigger finally. Yay.

addinson said:   Thank you GudSpellur!! I have been looking at this watch for a long time.

And you haven't gone blind?

Wow these are awesome- I assume at this price (& I see 5yr "JomaShop warranty"), that they are not an authorized dealer?

either way some great deals on this & other citizens. I like the sst promaster (wish I could save even more & not get the bracelet with it), but the skyhawk is a classic too! Thank you!

Don't get the black one, it does not age gracefully IMHO since the black coating will chip off and look horrendous afterwards.

Can we put more dials and numbers? Doesn't look like it has enough.

Stranger2 said:   Don't get the black one, it does not age gracefully IMHO since the black coating will chip off and look horrendous afterwards.

Good to know. I was considering the black one...

FYI you should check these out in person at a jewelry store if you think you want one. I think they look MUCH better in person than in the pictures but they are quite large.

jlh2600 said:   Wow these are awesome- I assume at this price (& I see 5yr "JomaShop warranty"), that they are not an authorized dealer?

either way some great deals on this & other citizens. I like the sst promaster (wish I could save even more & not get the bracelet with it), but the skyhawk is a classic too! Thank you!


Good point about the warranty. I am not sure but suspect you are right.

If you want to buy from this shop I would ask them about the warranty first.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014